Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] A Short Week; A Lot To Talk About

175 posts in this topic

There is no time for emotion in the NFL. Hours after he was hugged and lifted off the ground by offensive line coach Howard Mudd following the 23-21 win over Tampa Bay, Andy Reid was all about the Bengals and Thursday night's game ...

View the full article

We have a short week for Week15 STD. Cutoff for submission is 6:00pm EST on Wednesday.

Darksnake won Week14 STD.

Standings after Week14

IHOP 2 wins 200 points

Woody 2 wins 195 points

DP 2 wins 150 points

3D 1 win 100 points

101 1 win 100 points

Old Bill 1 win 100 points

Darksnake 1 win. 100 points

Padre 1 win 75 points

Eagle 1 win 50 points *

FLF 0 wins 50 points

Efan 0 wins 40 points *

PPW 0 wins 30 points

Shack 0 wins 25 points

Bleed93 0 wins. 25 points

Doc 0 wins 20 points

Top 3 advance to SBSTD playoffs.

* MIA

I'd put DRC on Green.....nnamdi has lost a step might struggle to keep up with Green also he just hurt his thigh vs the Bucs that injury won't be 100% by thursday

They ought to use Fireman blocking at as TE. We need to get something out of him.

I'd put DRC on Green.....nnamdi has lost a step might struggle to keep up with Green also he just hurt his thigh vs the Bucs that injury won't be 100% by thursday

Bengals have a fast...shify guy called Hawkins...i think...watch out for him.

3D.....STD Eagles 24 Bengals-17......... The D shows up again and does something unheard of this season and records 3turnovers.....Bryce gets back up track going over 100yds and a td

Green Ellis the RB is tough. Bengals have many weapons. Adkins the DT is a Beast...and look out for Dunlap...my macher at DE.

It will be interesting to see how the coverages play out. Don't be surprised to see Boykin on Green.

I asked about Igwenagu as a TE on the last blurg, looks like my question has been answered.

DDD...STD Eagles 24 Bengals 21...Cooper catches TD, Brown runs in TD, Colt Anderson forces fumble on ST and returns for TD. Henery hits Go ahead FG with 4 minutes left and D has three and out and O runs out clock for win.

Boykin better not ever be on Aj Green that would be the biggest mismatchup.....AJ is like 6'4 Boykin 5'8 had take that matchup everytime if i seen that toss up to AJ

3 people like this

Only **** the ravens fire cam cameron..... guess not that much of a surprise him and Flacco have issues plus that ravens O has been very inconstitent with him as OC

Cam Cameron is a MM clone. Pass happy. Why he went away from Ray Rice yesterday is beyond me. Same stuff we yell about here. Inconsistent play calling.

Well BG, iffin he lines up in the slot, do you think Nnamdi will move there to cover him? Opposing OC's have such an easy time of creating mismatches against us-we're too gosh darn predictable.

D25-will you be changing your name now or are you still disgusted?? Lol

1 person likes this

93...i can't believe that skinny leg of RG3 didn't snap. His leg looked broke.

1 person likes this

PPW...can I change my name? And no, not disgusted with Foles and other yungins but still disgusted with play calls with no power running formations lol

Agreed DDD....RGIII's leg was whipping in the wind on that hit. Mercy

1 person likes this

D25...that leg was flapping...and bending.

How do I change my name?

Can you imagine what his leg would have looked like if his got foot was on the ground ?! Mercy