Photo

[News] Tough Test Awaits Foles On Short Week

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,187 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Fans may still be celebrating Sunday afternoon's dramatic 23-21 victory, but for the Eagles players, that party ended as soon as the team plane landed in Philadelphia Sunday night. Playing on Thurs...

View the full article

#2 dub sel

dub sel

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

nice rebuilding steps article for eagles..anyone else agree?

http://bleacherrepor...adelphia-eagles

#3 sambo4

sambo4

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

Damn, my boy know's how to say all the right things, don't he? You'd never know he was a rookie he's so mature and calm. I was estatic when they drafted and I haven't seen anything to change my mind. I know theres peeps that don't like him and keep mentioning Bobby Hoying...and it sounds so stupid. Does that mean the next RB we draft, or even Bryce Brown....can't play because Tony Hunt couldn't play? Curry can't play because of McDougle and Cox can't play because Bunkley didn't work out? See what I mean about it sounding stupid?

#4 stephen.glaus

stephen.glaus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

dub sel, I read the article and definitely agree on a lot of what it said. The Eagles need to get rid of a lot of players (Vick, Jenkins, Asomugha) and find Foles an elite go-to receiver. The O-line and Defense are our priorities in the draft. As for the head coaching job, that's tricky. I doubt Cower or Gruden would be willing to come out of retirement and coach. So I think that is defintely one of the biggest issues facing our team right now. Keep Andy? Maybe. It's all up to Lurie in the end.