Photo

[News] Fan-Demonium: A Much-Needed Win

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,343 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Boy was it good to finally see the Eagles win again. I know the team is still 4-9 and the win doesn't change much, but it was needed. You could see the joy on the faces of the players and coaches....

View the full article

#2 sambo4

sambo4

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

At least with this crappy season down the drain...the young guys are getting some experience that should pay off next season. Why can't Sims get on the field, I wonder?

#3 stephen.glaus

stephen.glaus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

I think most of the NFL underestimates the potential all of our young players have. Don't be surprised if the Eagles come out Thursday with a "W". No, I'm not saying that it's a guarantee, we're definitely the underdogs going in - but I think our chances are a lot better than everyone else is making them out to be.

#4 Thomas Jackson

Thomas Jackson

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

Nice write-up...and yes, Foles is looking much more poised in the pocket. For some reason his deep throws continue to look, as JB99 says, "hideous"...I hope that aspect of his game improves dramatically, or he will be unmasked. Gotta coach him up in that department...

#5 Tommy J

Tommy J

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

TJ you beat me to it....Fole deep balls are awful. Perhaps that was his 3rd-4th round grade as opposed to a 1st or 2nd. If he can get that part down.....ooooh baby.