Photo

[News] Wednesday Morning Headlines

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,775 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

Get ready for Thursday night's game with the latest headlines, all in one place... PhiladelphiaEagles.com Running back LeSean McCoy and quarterback Michael Vick returned to practice Tuesday. The sh...

View the full article

#2 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,666 posts
  • Fan Since:1958

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

Iggy...

#3 Unknownbird

Unknownbird

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

Ok now people, a lot of you are just jumping the gun a little to fast with foles, I'm glad for him getting his first win this past sunday and he is looking pretty good,(SO FAR!!) But dont be to quick to dub him god yet!! At first he wasn't doing so well and the talk wasn't so hyped like it is after only ONE game and now he's GOD!! Now it's ok to kick vick outa here with the quickness!! KOLB, remember him? Our future!! Not even here anymore!! But he was the eagles future, vick took his job, vick had his ups and downs like other qb's do, the man has been getting killed all season by that terrible line and trying his heart out try to adjust from becoming a pocket Qb which he is not. This last injury gave foles his break and andy lets him start for the rest of the season, I cant wait to see the game tomorrow night, I love the eagles but I hope cincy kill the eagles just to see what they are gonna say about our new GOD, Mr.Foles, all i'm saying is dont be so fast on crowning foles til he gets more wins under his belt, especially against some top ten teams, vick might be out and everybody is dogging him out but he beat the ravens and the giants this season, I doubt foles beat the skins whom he already lost to and he wont beat the giants,better hopd he wins tomorrow night