[News] Previewing The Bengals

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,501 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

The wait, and the losing, is finally over. After suffering through eight consecutive losses, the Eagles snapped their skid last Sunday afternoon in Tampa Bay as rookie starting quarterback Nick Fol...

View the full article

#2 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

Riley Cooper  is coming along.  I really believe with Foles height, he likes to find the big guys. I can bet they bring in a couple more big targets this off season. I like Harbor and I am not saying to get rid of him. They need to carry 3 TE's. Also instead ofkins   having Djax and D. Johnson, they need to have another tall tough wide out.  Several good TE's in the Draft. I  am glad about the turn around of the D line. Graham. Cox. Cole even Jenkins has striven in a reg 4-3. That is what these guys have played their whole lives. It is natural that they would. Even the LB's like Ryans has improved. Cause he is great at the reg 4-3.

#3 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

F

#4 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

This is a joke. We need coaches that can kick these players in the @ss and stop this fumbling BS. Fundamentals  of football. I Blame Marty, the position coaches and AR, as well. The players need to be held accountable. Brown has fumbled far to much to already. Sit him, activate Polk and run Lewis. He needs to learn that if you fumble then you sit. Till they can win back that trust. To be a number 1. We did the same thing with Vick. We needed to make an example that if you turnover the ball, we have no use for you. SICKENING. Enough AR, Marty, April, all these Fbagz . Had every chance to win fumbled it away. I really thought we could win this.