Photo

[News] Turnovers Doom Eagles Again

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,263 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

Among the many frustrations things about the 2012 Eagles season, one of the most exasperating aspects has been the team's penchant for beating themselves. That characteristic manifested itself in a...

View the full article

#2 DanTheMan81

DanTheMan81

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

for a team that keeps saying there trying really hard they show no intrest or fight. hate to see them when they pack it in

#3 dub sel

dub sel

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

did foles even have the ball in the second half? lol. it was like watching a bengals offenssive practice

#4 arg7822

arg7822

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

Foles had the ball in 2nd half because he threw an interception. In which that was the beginning of all the turnovers. Foles is 1-6, 5 TDs, 4 interceptions, and 7 fumbles (2 lost). If you give any NFL quarterback 4 to 5 seconds to throw a football there's a high chance he would do something positive. Foles is ok but not good enough to go the Super Bowl next year.

#5 Ipspots

Ipspots

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,897 posts
  • Fan Since:B4 1980

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

I am justin amazement thatthis team continues to have the turnover bug. ANd I am not talking about one INt in 170 pass attempts. I am talking about all the fumbles. BB, JM, CH are you serious? Only one of those guys is a rookie..... no excuses. Lack of focus and accountability.

#6 forevereagles

forevereagles

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,243 posts
  • Fan Since:1952

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

arg, you've made it perfectly clear that you are not a Foles supporter but a die hard Vick fan. So I take anything you say with a grain of salt. But to put all the blame on Foles is just as foolish as putting all the blame on Vick during his poor performances . Where are you getting your 7 fumbles from? The kid has had none until this game after his first. Where he had two. 2 1 = 3 not 7. Stop exaggerating to make the kid seem like he played far worse than he has. I know this is asking a lot from you but try to remember he is in his first season playing some pretty well coached and talented teams..unlike what he is getting in return.

#7 GroundAttack

GroundAttack

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts
  • Fan Since:1993

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:51 AM

This is just getting rediculous. Something needs to change. The Patriots turned the ball over only 10 times this year.... Amazing what turning the football over can do to your team.

#8 arg7822

arg7822

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

@forevereagles Thank you for proving my point, now you see how ridiculous you all sounded when you all were placing all the blame on Vick to get rid of him. The only way you can talk to some people you have to act like them. But here are the facts; Foles 1 win out of 6 games, 5 TDs, 4 INTs, 7 fumbles. here's the source http://www.nfl.com/p...2532842/profile