Photo

[News] Graham Has No Plans Of Letting Up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,564 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

Defensive end Brandon Graham has always made people around him feel special. He greets everyone with a big, warm smile and an embrace that makes you feel like you've known him forever. Graham's out...

View the full article

#2 thatboyCA_GM

thatboyCA_GM

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

dub sell you are crazy drc balls sometimes and played decent yesterday and nnamdi was on lockdown defense. on defense we need a athletic run stopper at sam (manti teo) or we should have drafted vontaze burfict like i said predraft and two playMAKERS at safety(landry and a draft pick. on offense we need a rt move todd to guard and a 6"4 4.4 or faster physical go up and get it wideout.oh b4 that hire bill cowher as hc and norv at oc and ken whizenhunt at dc

#3 GroundAttack

GroundAttack

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Fan Since:1993

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

I'm so happy for Graham. Coming off a major knee injury and with the way he's playing now, I see a bright future for Brandon in midnight green!

#4 SterlingArcher

SterlingArcher

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:16 AM

Still too early to make any bold statements about Graham "arriving" or whatever this article infers but you gotta love his play lately. Great to see him healthy and getting after it. Lets hope it continues over the final games and into next season.

#5 CouldCareLess

CouldCareLess

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

I was hoping for gruden but he would gut this team to the bone. This team doesn't do the fundamentals good at all. Poor tackling, giving up, missed assignments. Yea if anything we will get a coach from college and ride the next 10-15 years as the next bottom feeder of the NFC/east.