Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happyfoosball

The Giants need to fire Kevin Gilbride.

403 posts in this topic

I've had friends who have been on this band wagon for years and honestly I have always felt they would be better off with a more traditional offensive coordinator but I didn't ever really want to officially take this position because they were scoring points. It just seems like this year he is so predictable and has been for 8 years that every team knows exactly what the Giants are doing. The play calling today was horrible. I don't think they had a wide open receiver all day and the in game adjustments are just non existent. I also don't think there is another team in the NFL that consistently lines up in shot gun on third and short. I think it's time, it's been 8 years and they just need to show teams something different. The Giants haven't had a winning record the second half of the year since 2008. This year they are 2-4 since starting 6-2. Unacceptable.

I'm going to be brutally honest, nothing I saw today makes me feel any differently about Atlanta. They are a solid team but the Giants just flat out didn't show up to win. They shouldn't have made the trip. A forfeit would have been better than this effort.

No credit to Atlanta for not letting them do what they wanted? The playcalling has been old and predictable for years, and they still managed to pull down a couple of Championships. While I do not, and probably never will respect the Falcons, they are tough as hell at home, and they came to play.

The problem today, as I saw it, was horrible Oline play. You aren't winning games with no OL, no matter how good the rest of your offense is.

Not buying the Giants' "demise" until I see it in the playoffs...

They probably aren't making it in at this point

Did the Redskins take over the lead?

Yep, they hold the tie-breaker for a better div. record, and if Dallas wins later on, the Giants fall to 3rd

Yep, they hold the tie-breaker for a better div. record, and if Dallas wins later on, the Giants fall to 3rd

Still not buying the Giants demise until I see it in the playoffs...even if it's next year's playoffs.

Still not buying the Giants demise until I see it in the playoffs...even if it's next year's playoffs.

:lol:

At least we scored 2 points...

Actually, Eli gave them those 2 pts with a grounding call out of the end zone

We beat the Giants, and we suck... nuff said...this isn't a surprise to see them get stomped.

Keep telling yourself that :roll:

I dont get it? We did beat the Giants and we are THE WORST team in the NFC and second worst in all of football.

Keep telling himself what??? Pretty much any team in the NFL can get stomped, if they don't bring 'it'.

Actually, Eli gave them those 2 pts with a grounding call out of the end zone

Why'd he ground it? Because he was about to be sacked by James Sanders. damn you are stupid.

The only reason the Falcons have struggled the way they have in the past playoffs is because of Mike Mularkey, the guy that is currently running the team with the 31st ranked offense. He coaches scared and didn't attack, Dirk Koetter attacked today.

I dont get it? We did beat the Giants and we are THE WORST team in the NFC and second worst in all of football.

So the Giants suck because they got beat by the Eagles? Do the Falcons suck because the Panthers beat them last week?

Ish happens. 16+ games in a season

Why'd he ground it? Because he was about to be sacked by James Sanders. damn you are stupid.

The only reason the Falcons have struggled the way they have in the past playoffs is because of Mike Mularkey, the guy that is currently running the team with the 31st ranked offense. He coaches scared and didn't attack, Dirk Koetter attacked today.

Oh ok, my bad. Eli didn't give the Falclowns their only points in the game. :rolleyes:

If you're really that insecure and demand that they get all credit for everything, in a futile attempt to get anyone here to take you or your fraud team seriously, you're in for a long night, ya dumb redneck **** :roll:

Maybe they can get John Hufnagel back.

I'm pretty sure he was silently 'neutralized' shortly after his dismissal... :ph34r:

I'm pretty sure he was silently 'neutralized' shortly after his dismissal... :ph34r:

He was banished to the CFL. Pretty much the same thing.

I don't really think that had anything to do with it. By the time Jones was hit on the "big" play the game was already virtually over. Falcons jumping routes left and right because their DB's knew exactly where our wide outs were going to be and getting two key interceptions early in Giants territory had a lot more to do with it than the Falcons play calling. I'll give the Falcons this credit today, they played better than the Giants. Congratulations, the Giants wouldn't have beaten any team in the NFL today. Nick Foles would have lead a route against them. The effort was that pathetic.

I don't really think that had anything to do with it. By the time Jones was hit on the "big" play the game was already virtually over. Falcons jumping routes left and right because their DB's knew exactly where our wide outs were going to be and getting two key interceptions early in Giants territory had a lot more to do with it than the Falcons play calling. I'll give the Falcons this credit today, they played better than the Giants. Congratulations, the Giants wouldn't have beaten any team in the NFL today. Nick Foles would have lead a route against them. The effort was that pathetic.

I think Foles gets win number 2 vs the Giants. BTW we will take killdrive here in Philly. Killdrive > MM anyday.

I think Foles gets win number 2 vs the Giants. BTW we will take killdrive here in Philly. Killdrive > MM anyday.

I've got the Eagles winning that game as well, if only because of the way this season has gone. Why not put one more kick in the nuts onto the end of it?