Trades free agency and draft
Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:12 AM
1. D. Goldson (SS) Consistent and intelligent, also hits like a freight train #1 target IMO
2. A Talib (CB) Tons of talent and great intangibles, his major down side is his maturity and decision making when it comes to off field concerns. But he his no doubt a playmaker who doesn't shy away from tackling.
3. D. Smith (OLB) Yes he's 30 but he is an outstanding LB and would be a great fit for the Eagles SLB.
1. C. Jenkins (DT) to G.B. for their late 5th. Eagles are rebuilding and Jenkins just doesn't fit in long term.
2. N. Asomuagh (CB) The Eagles bite another bullet and deal Namdi to T.B for a 4th and the Eagles eat 4 million but save 11 million.
3. Eagles trade their 1st(#3) to Carolina for their 1st(#5) 2nd (#37) and 4th. The Panthers desperately want a stud DT and need to get ahead of Oakland.
1. L. Joeckel (LT) The Eagles roll the dice moving back but their boy lands right in their lap and they get their franchise LT. Luke starts at RT which slide Todd inside to RG. Two spots on the offensive line are instantly upgraded.
2a. B. Jones (C/G) IMO the o-line must be the Eagles #1 priority and drafting and developing our own home grown talent is essential. The added bonus is Barrett is a jack of all trades and can play all spots on the o-line. Quality depth.
2b. M. Elam (S) I've watched this kid play live and he seems to be a solid tackler and plays well in both coverage and the run. Willing to stick his nose in their and lay the wood. Allen and Elam can duke it out to figure out who will start. A little on the short side but not enough to scare the birds away.
3. G Hodges (OLB) I always like the LB's that come out of Penn St. and Gerald is the latest in a long line. Have him sit behind Smith and learn. Could be excellent for special teams for 1-2 years before getting the starting SLB spot.
4a. T. Bray (QB) If he declares he would be the poor mans Jay Cutler. 3rd stringer for 2-3 years then become the #2 behind Foles.
4b. L. Edwards (DE) Plays in the extremely talented SEC and would be good depth behind Graham.
4c. K. Reed (TE) Will challenge for the #2 behind Celek
5a. J. Taylor (CB) Development project and special team player.
5b. G. Blair (MLB) Backup for Ryans
6a. C Reid (DT)
6b. K. Davis (WR)
7. T. Tutogi (FB)
Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:22 PM
Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:55 PM
Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:11 PM
Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:56 PM
2a Dj Flucker
2b Eric Reid
Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:55 AM
Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:17 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users