Photo

[News] Anderson Hopes To Earn Right To Start

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,240 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

Eagles fans have come to know Colt Anderson as a standout on special teams; the kind of player who charges headfirst into oncoming traffic and makes the big tackles. But over the last two weeks, we...

View the full article

#2 whole9

whole9

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Anderson should have been starting, Coleman is unbelievably terrible and lost out there.

#3 SHADYcatch25

SHADYcatch25

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • Fan Since:#12 punted

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Ok, after watching last Thursday's game I have come to realize that we are being out coached all around. Think about this, there are coaches that teach special teams and bottom line it showed last Thursday. When the Bengals did a kickoff that looked like something straight off a madden game, I said wow they actually practiced that and worked it to perfection on us. How come they can practice this and we can't? Also, how come other teams can practice stripping the ball? Are there no coaches that teach holding on to the ball? If they can practice stripping the ball, then can't we practice holding on to the ball? If they can practice special team kickoffs, can't we practice special team returns? This sickens me that our team gets out coached week in and week out! These are Andy Reid's coaches that he has in place to teach our players how to return kickoff and how to hold on to the ball. Our coaches fail where their coaches succeed, and we need a change! We need to look at what these teams are doing to us and improvise. If our team has a turnover problem then we need the best coaches available that will prevent turnovers, if our team has special team problems then we need the best coaches available that will fix these problems. I know these coaches are out there because other teams are showing us! Once again "I'm sick of it"

#4 duckhunter

duckhunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

The important thing about Colt is that he will continue to work hard and improve. Good luck to Kurt, he said some nice things about Colt. Good luck to both.