Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] TE Harbor Placed On IR

8 posts in this topic

Tight end Clay Harbor has been placed on injured reserve with a low back contusion, the Eagles announced Tuesday. Harbor, 25, has 25 catches for 188 yards and two touchdowns on the season, all of w...

View the full article

a back contusion... the term contusion is synonymous with bruise. I played center through a shattered snapping hand at the college level. You call yourself a pro. GTFO

Is there anyone who is getting a pay check in Philly able to play football. These girls get paid alot of money to play football , God forbid they played hockey, and every scrape and bruise they want out and stay out as long as possible. Now I aint saying AR is our man forever but how do you run a team that every bump and bruise still gets you a paycheck. I say look at the IR list and if you have been on it 2 weeks or more your gone. Big strong men they look for every reason to ride the pine instead of playing through the pain.

time to draft the best te in the draft in rd 2.

1 person likes this

the way this year played out i wouldnt even care if it said his dog died...geez i cant wait to see how many bums on this team get cut