Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Footballman175

Cam Newton is back. 13 TDs, 0 INT, 110 QBR Past 5 Games

59 posts in this topic

Cam Newton is playing the best football right now up there with the elite Quarterbacks. He currently has the 2nd best QB rating in the NFL in the past 5 games (RGIII 1st) and has taken down what many say is the "best team" in the NFL, the Atlanta Falcons easily.

This team looks dangerous for next year. Do you guys agree?

Meh, i'm still waiting to see a consistent running quarterback...perhaps RGIII is just that, but history is not on his side.

And this isn't a black thing....they just all happen to be black.

But i thought Newton was a bust because teams "got tape on him" and the same thing will happen to RG3 next year.

Meh, i'm still waiting to see a consistent running quarterback...perhaps RGIII is just that, but history is not on his side.

Haha ....keep up the trend cam ...you make haters like this die inside hahaha ....i love it

But i thought Newton was a bust because teams "got tape on him" and the same thing will happen to RG3 next year.

I know right lol.....these clowns make me laugh

Easier to play when you know the season's done...I won't give him too much credit till he does it in meaningful games.

1 person likes this

Easier to play when you know the season's done...I won't give him too much credit till he does it in meaningful games.

be quiet loser!

*quickly runs and hide knowing how pathetic the eagles are this year*

He destroyed the team with the best record in the NFL 2 weeks ago. That's nonsense.

Uh they did get tape on him. And he couldn't adjust to their game plans till the end of the season. Same thing could happen to rg3/luck/wilson and so on. In case you forgot their record is still 5-9. Playing hot towards the end of the season when your team has nothing to lose isn't that special. Just ask the eagles.

He destroyed the team with the best record in the NFL 2 weeks ago. That's nonsense.

OK then, Cam Newton is amazing and everybody who ever doubted him had no f'ing idea what they were talking about.

Apparently, playing the Eagles cures whatever ails you. Unless you're Tampa, they actually got worse the next week.

1 person likes this

No he's a self promoter. He can't lead. Is he incredibly talented? Yes. But a QB has to lead as well.

How come mark sanchez is still playing horrible, what about phillip rivers, josh freeman, matthew stafford lol, jay cutler, fitzpatrick ..........hahahahahahah haters

Cam Newton is playing the best football right now up there with the elite Quarterbacks. He currently has the 2nd best QB rating in the NFL in the past 5 games (RGIII 1st) and has taken down what many say is the "best team" in the NFL, the Atlanta Falcons easily.

This team looks dangerous for next year. Do you guys agree?

The same thing happened at the end of the 2011 season for the Panthers. They won something like 5 of thier last 8 games to finish 6-10.

Newton has looked GREAT the past 5-6 games IMO though

How come mark sanchez is still playing horrible, what about phillip rivers, josh freeman, matthew stafford lol, jay cutler, fitzpatrick ..........hahahahahahah haters

I've never had anything against Cam Newton, but now I'd like to see him fail miserably just because you're so effing annoying.

This class of quarterback goes on hot streaks, gets hurt, play eventually becomes incredibly inconsistent when they are figured out. How many of these quarterbacks do people need to see to realize that?

If Panthers fans think they have anything in Cam or Redskins fans think they have anything in RGIII...keep dreaming and hold off on the super bowl hopes for a bit.

You'd think skins fans would know after seeing McNabb in this division for so long and seeing Vick put on one of the "single greatest games a quarterback has ever had" against their own team just a few years ago.

You win super bowls with the pocket passers and the mobile pocket passers that can step to the side of a rusher, step up in the pocket, or scramble a few steps outside the pocket while keeping their eyes downfield to make the pass. (See pretty much every freakin super bowl winning qb)

These are not opinions, they are freakin facts.

This class of quarterback goes on hot streaks, gets hurt, play eventually becomes incredibly inconsistent when they are figured out. How many of these quarterbacks do people need to see to realize that?

If Panthers fans think they have anything in Cam or Redskins fans think they have anything in RGIII...keep dreaming and hold off on the super bowl hopes for a bit.

You'd think skins fans would know after seeing McNabb in this division for so long and seeing Vick put on one of the "single greatest games a quarterback has ever had" against their own team just a few years ago.

You win super bowls with the pocket passers and the mobile pocket passers that can step to the side of a rusher, step up in the pocket, or scramble a few steps outside the pocket while keeping their eyes downfield to make the pass. (See pretty much every freakin super bowl winning qb)

These are not opinions, they are freakin facts.

violin7.gif

Tebow...different skin color...same result

Poor guy, you have no idea what the next 8-10 years is going to be like. I'm sorry.

They'll find out the hard way. The problem is, RGIII is a freakin monster right now. Its hard for them to look further down the road. We did the same with McNabb. They are exciting players but their very strengths are what keeps them for winning super bowls.

Tebow...different skin color...same result

Tebow was the mini-version of this continued failed experiment. At least two teams have already realized his type won't win ish.

They'll find out the hard way. The problem is, RGIII is a freakin monster right now. Its hard for them to look further down the road. We did the same with McNabb. They are exciting players but their very strengths are what keeps them for winning super bowls.

Exactly...exciting for awhile. Fun for awhile. But never ever fulfilling. Pastor Troy is riding the high, enjoy the quick thrill.

Tebow was the mini-version of this continued failed experiment. At least two teams have already realized his type won't win ish.

Exactly...exciting for awhile. Fun for awhile. But never ever fulfilling. Pastor Troy is riding the high, enjoy the quick thrill.

But these guys are different from mcnabb and vick....stop trying to make them pocket passers......let them throw and run...that is what ruin mcnabb's career and what is nearly ruining vick's career.....look at what colin kaepernick did to the patriots....passing and running.....these are new breeds.....rg3 is a thrower of the ball first..then run 2nd....same with cam newton.....play to their strenghts....dont take it away to mold them into a pocket passer.......times are changing but u need to change too

But these guys are different from mcnabb and vick....stop trying to make them pocket passers......let them throw and run...that is what ruin mcnabb's career and what is nearly ruining vick's career.....look at what colin kaepernick did to the patriots....passing and running.....these are new breeds.....rg3 is a thrower of the ball first..then run 2nd....same with cam newton.....play to their strenghts....dont take it away to mold them into a pocket passer.......times are changing but u need to change too

Shut up you racist d bag

Yea yea yeah...that's what Vick was at 2010. VICK 2.0! The new era of qbs!!1 He can do it all! And then he fell flat on his face and started getting dragged across the turf. Why do you think that is?

Now rg3 is nothing like Vick because you've seem him fail but I guarantee you were all up his a** (like a lot of us were) after 2010. Except most of us learned from then and aren't going to be fooled again.

Yea yea yeah...that's what Vick was at 2010. VICK 2.0! The new era of qbs!!1 He can do it all! And then he fell flat on his face and started getting dragged across the turf. Why do you think that is?

Now rg3 is nothing like Vick because you've seem him fail but I guarantee you were all up his a** (like a lot of us were) after 2010. Except most of us learned from then and aren't going to be fooled again.

Compare a vick playing for a contract in 2010 to a rookie Qb hahaha......Rg3 is what vick should have been after being drafted number 1 overrall in 2001....but he never developed a passing consistency even tho he has canon for an arm....if dan reeves had stayed on as coach...vick would be different in atlanta.

Rg3, kaepernick, russell wilson, cam newton are new breeds of dual threats Qb because they can throw and can run...... Reid ruin mcnabb by taking one of his weapons away making him pass all the time.....same he did with vick....when vick is getting concussion while in the pocket says alot.

Rg3, kaepernick, russell wilson, cam newton are new breeds of dual threats Qb because they can throw and can run...... Reid ruin mcnabb by taking one of his weapons away making him pass all the time.....same he did with vick....when vick is getting concussion while in the pocket says alot.

I'll take it you've never seen Wilson play. He's more similar to Aaron Rodgers style wise than he is to any of those QBs you just mentioned.