[Spadaro] Right Move To Make McCoy Starter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,577 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

I want to win these last two games against division opponents who have the playoffs in sight. I want the young players to make progress and to get a taste of what it takes to win in the NFL. I want to learn more about the roster as it relates to 2013 ...

View the full article

#2 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 17,897 posts
  • Fan Since:1958

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

#3 phillyphanwest

phillyphanwest

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

"Why would I want to post? Why wouldn't I want to post? Bleeding Green said today. "They pay me to post about this game. I love to post about this game so why wouldn't I post? My teammates DDD1952 and PPW are out there posting." Nice quote from Bleeding Green 93 on why he is posting this week

#4 BleedingGreen93

BleedingGreen93

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,892 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

I just want to ruin the Skins chances at the playoffs and i'll be happy much rather see the Giants go then the Skins

#5 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 17,897 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

View Postphillyphanwest, on 19 December 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

"Why would I want to post? Why wouldn't I want to post? Bleeding Green said today. "They pay me to post about this game. I love to post about this game so why wouldn't I post? My teammates DDD1952 and PPW are out there posting." Nice quote from Bleeding Green 93 on why he is posting this week
but I got there first...Bill Gates to Steve Jobs...may he RIP.

#6 BleedingGreen93

BleedingGreen93

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,892 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

I many times do u guys think we will see that fake stretch run from the gun then pass to Celek in the flat this week...... We all know how r coaches like to over use plays

#7 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 17,897 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

View PostBleedingGreen93, on 19 December 2012 - 05:20 PM, said:

I just want to ruin the Skins chances at the playoffs and i'll be happy much rather see the Giants go then the Skins
haha...you taking my chant...RG3 to start.

#8 BleedingGreen93

BleedingGreen93

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,892 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

This week i'd have Kendricks spy on Rg3 all game have Chaney/Ryans and the S worry about the TE/Rbs etc.

#9 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 17,897 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

Shady and Brownie...Stretch and pound.

#10 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 17,897 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

93...Josh McDaniel's would jump at chance to coach Browns. Uncle Joe...do us a favor and take that sneak.

#11 BleedingGreen93

BleedingGreen93

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,892 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

Run the ball to set up the pass, not the other way around.  We all know that isn't going to happen not while AR/MM r around..... We much rather pass 3qtrs then while we r down by like 17points with 10mins left in the 4th start to run the ball

#12 mikey black

mikey black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Fan Since:forever

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Dave Why would you ever want to win these last 2 games. For one, it will just hurt our draft pick. Secondly, I can see you wanting to win the giants game because that will probably keep them out of the playoffs and i think its safe to say that we all HATE THE GIANTS, but why not root for the redskins this week? If the eagles arent gonna make it to the superbowl, then the superbowl may as well be represented by the NFC east, and it is 100x easier to root for RGIII than it is to root for the cowboys or giants. Don't try and hype of the fans about these last 2 games. We are all smart, passionate fans. We all understand whats ahead (and it is probably going to be a few bad years, and that rests entirely on howie rosman, and andy reid, for putting together a miserable team last year when signing all of those free agents). We just want the end of this season to come as quickly as possible so we can start working on getting new coaches, and rebuilding our putrid defense.

#13 BleedingGreen93

BleedingGreen93

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,892 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

McDaniel's O with the Browns could be scary browns r BIG both there starting WR r 6'3 plus......to bad Mcdaniel just sucks as a HC knowing him the Browns will lose there best players like Joe Haden and Joe Thomas....Mcdaniels will trade them away for like a 3rd round pick like he did with Bradon Marshall

I hate the Skins more then the giants.....I'd much rather keep the Skin out of the playoffs I have atleast some form of respect for the giants I got zero for the other 2 NFC East.....

Yes I said respect for the Giants I love r rivalry and have grown to have respect for the Giants because of it....

#14 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 17,897 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

Mikey...get some cereal...nobody here is rooting for the Skins...down goes RG3.

Uncle Joe said he is going to decide the HC position and GM position...quickly.

#15 mikey black

mikey black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Fan Since:forever

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

first order of business... Fire the entire coaching staff, ESPECIALLY MM, and BOBBY APRIL. Next, get rid of Namdi, Cullen Jenkins, Casey Mathews, Celek, Dallas Reynolds, (and Nick Foles, depending on how he does these last 2 games) and all of the other underachievers. Let DRC and Boykin (and possibly curits marsh) be our corners next year. Then, Get Cowher,  or Chip Kelly as the head coach and let them bring in whoever they want as their coordinators. Then draft a WR, a SAFETY, a Tight End, and a Kick return man. We should still keep Vick. If it's too expensive, we need to pick up EITHER- Alex Smith or Matt Flynn. I would even be happy with Jason Campbell. The only position we are set at now is running back, and place kicker. Other than that, every thing needs an upgrade. Start Using Djax as a slot receiver and let him get the ball quickly in his hands because he is incredible once he has the ball in space. Give Cooper and Avant more throws, because they could possibly be a number 2 receiver. Jesus I should be coaching this organization.

#16 BleedingGreen93

BleedingGreen93

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,892 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

Matt Flynn sucks he lost out to Russell Wilson for a reason and alex Smith is only good becuase of Haraburgh once he leaves there he won't be any good.....Also if we got Chip Kelly Flynn wouldn't fit his style of Qb and Alex Smith maybe but he would want Vick as his starter no doubt so there wouldn't be a need to go out and trade for another starter.

#17 frenchladyfan

frenchladyfan

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

Oh dear lord.

Redskins are my least hated division rival.

#18 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 17,897 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

Mikey..i would hold on to Shaggy and Celery. Peanut in the slot...too small..too much traffic...and he don't like to be hit. Avant as a 2...he is not suited for the outside...speed wise. Cooper has size...but no speed...could be RZ threat. Cowher...i can't take the lisp.

#19 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 17,897 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

I rather go with Shaggy...over Flynn...Smith...and certainly Campbell.