Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EAGLESinc

Miracle at da Meadowlands 2 called by Merrill Reese !

12 posts in this topic

Ummmmm, no, it doesn't.

The most amazing part of this clip is that Vick went 7 minutes and 50 seconds without turning the ball over.

2 people like this

Ummmmm, no, it doesn't.

I wasnt implying to bring him back, alls Im sayin is that was an amazing comeback led by Vick...He hasnt done anything like that since....just sayin

He looked faster in that game than he is now.

He was playing for a contract at that point. Once he got paid, he hit the snooze button.

I don't think he hit the snooze button at all, I just think age and injuries have caught up to him. That extra small burst he had on those runs is no longer there and that is what made him special in is early run with the Eagles. Say what you want about him now but for those 10 or so games Vick was unstoppable and every play you knew he could make something happen. It's a shame that he is so injury prone and the offense was never catered to keep him to protect him. With that being said that video is great thanks for posting.

Ok.. I am a sapp because I tear up and get goosebumps when I see that video. ( I think the music gets to me haha) It is amazing. But DAMN Ive never seen Celek run that fast since that touchdown play LMAO

1 person likes this

Sap?....no sir....shows you bleed green!!!....it's amazing, especially after Merrill says..."that should just about do it" after the Ginas score.....Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Andy should play this in the locker room before they go out tomorrow!! I believe in them.. Glad to know theres someone else that feels the same.