Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] The Priority Of Safety In Future

226 posts in this topic

The only chance Nnamdi has is to be back at his original Safety position....and it's pathetic that David Sims can't see the field...he did more in the ONE game he played than Coleman and Allen did all season.

Would it be unthinkable to consider the absence of a real Defensive Coordinator and not B.Dawk as a cause for the recent lack of coordination of the defense?

Jhop....my only question is y did we have a rookie 5'9 S covering jimmy Graham in the first place???? he should have atleast had help. Most vetern LBs and S can't cover Jimmy Graham 1 on 1 he is one of the best TE for a reason that was a bad coaching decision.

That was almost as bad as when we let Jarrett cover Fitz 1 on 1 and expected it to work....

juan...re-read the article

dave is pointing out that since dawks departure, the team hit a crossroads...multiple DC's in a short amount of time, among other personnel changes that created this mess, etc. He's simply making the point about when we lost stability and when things started spiraling out of control....not who is/isn't here anymore

agreed bg...total mismatch...one of many this year

A*V-Clown (name changed to protect his identitty) is the ONE person on here you don't want kissing yourn azzzz !!!!!

Get it ?

1 person likes this

What I'm trying to say is,....if AT*-Clown (named changed to protect his identitties) kissed yourn azzzz.......

his nose would be anal-intercoursing you.

But hey......as far as our first round draff pick this year.........it really needs to be 1 of Too guys: Luke Joke,....or Star. In a draft that will be defined by the offensive and defensive linemen selected, these two guys are the 2 dominant guys.

The winners of this draff, will be the teams that end up picking 5 or 6 linemen.

The loosers, will be the knobs that try to fit round pegs into square holes, and reach for cornerbacks, or especially quarterbacks, or receivers, or whathaveyou.

We need to pick from the strength of the draff.........cuz we're smmaaaaaaaaarrrrrttttttt. (hopefully)

1 person likes this

who evaluates the talent when it comes to the draft. i think we have more busts than anyone in the nfl

For the love of God please do something right and just lose the next two games... we probably can't even do that right.

We do not have more busts than anyone.

You are focused on this team, so you focus on this team's bust, and don't keep track of other team's busts.

Go back and look through some of the drafts from the Pats, or Giants, or Packers.

They are chock full of busts, just like ours.

Half of all picks are out of the league in a couple of years.

1 person likes this

snopes....u gonna wear that clown suit for the end of da world today?

Snorps is right. If the FO doesn't do everything in their power to get one of those two monsters then we have a problemo.

I find a WR Eagles should look into for the draft Jordon Matthews 6'3 205 Vanderbilt......LOL greatest thing ever he is cousin to Jerry Rice.....Matthews in 2012 had 78catches over 1200yds and 7tds which is amazing considering he plays in the SEC division

bg93 we drafted another maffews 2 yrs ago...who also had good football pedigree....how'd that one work out for us?

Jhop....we drafted an undersized player at LB and threw him into a bad spot.....Matthews I believe could be a solid WILL Lb and a great backup which isn't to bad for a 4th round pick

Posted · Hidden by Moderator12, December 22, 2012 - No reason given

Twas the night before Christmas

....full of ribbons and bows.....

and I looked in the mirror....

at the c-o.c-k on my nose

not a creature was stirring

except for a chick.....

nestled next to my sugar plum

and my pink nasal stick

when what to my wandering eyes did appear

but ATV, Fat, and Italicon the Qweer.

ATV b;tched, and said repetitive things

GreatFat ate pudding, and buffalo wings

ATV's head, shined from the gel

With one bite, a whole fruitcake, FAT's stomach did swell

And I heard Italicon exclaim

As they flew off like ducks

"Merry" "Christmas' "to" "all"....

"except Phanye" "who sucks" !!!!!

5 people like this

HAPPY B/D FLF.... :D :D :D

2 people like this

Oh Snorpy! That was bewteefull!!

3D, did you or did you not receive my STD submission????????

1 person likes this

Tanks Phanye !

Christmas really does bring out the best in all of us,...doesn't it !

It really makes me cherrish each and everyone of my Eagles brethren.....

(except for Kene, cause he's a cereal killer.........and Bean-O, cause there's too many foreigners in the world"

1 person likes this