Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlpineEagle

Week 16: Falcons @ Lions

33 posts in this topic

Megatron 65 yards away from Rice's record. He is going to absolutely shatter it in the next 2 games. Maybe even 2000

Crazy how he's only 27 years old.

F you roddy white. Throw the ball to Julio.

I have Ryan and Roddy and am playing Julio! So I'm cool with it! lol

Megatron

I wish they'd come up with some creative nicknames. At least his isn't just his initials.

It's really annoying when they bring someone into the booth or on the phone to talk while the game is being played. The "guest" never knows to STFU when plays are going on.

They're making too much of this "record", as if this is the be all, end all. Does this record put the Lions into the playoffs?

They're making too much of this "record", as if this is the be all, end all. Does this record put the Lions into the playoffs?

Sounds kind of bitter

Sounds kind of bitter

Bitter? Yeah... I'm SUCH a Jerry Rice fan that I hate Johnson and don't want him to get it... :rolleyes:

"Records" are meaningless if you're on a bad team and those "records" don't get you into the playoffs or win you a Super Bowl.

Fans were definitely mad about that ending

Bitter? Yeah... I'm SUCH a Jerry Rice fan that I hate Johnson and don't want him to get it... :rolleyes:

"Records" are meaningless if you're on a bad team and those "records" don't get you into the playoffs or win you a Super Bowl.

It's something for the fans to be happy about. Look at the Brees passing record and how the fans were excited about that

Glad I'm not the only demented F that noticed that :lol:

My gf actually was the one who noticed it :lol:

Got the record. Good for him and CLASSY showing by the Detroit fans. Congrats. Classy fanbase and classy guy