Jump to content


- - - - -

cant wait for the Niners vs Seahawks battle for the division


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Bravens1

Bravens1

    Starter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts
  • Location:Upstate NY
  • Team:Ravens
  • Fan Since:age 10

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

Awesome game been looking forward to this one all week:)

#2 ShakeThatMonkey

ShakeThatMonkey

    EMB Legend

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,667 posts
  • Location:Maryland
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:Early 90s

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

girl you better be worried about your team and their battles.

#3 Jaggernaut

Jaggernaut

    Backup

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Location:Florida
  • Team:Jaguars
  • Fan Since:1995

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

Hawks play best at home but Niners take it.

#4 skippyx

skippyx

    Hall-of-Famer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,204 posts
  • Location:Bay Area
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1978

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

I think the Hawks win but the 49ers take the division next week.
A win in Seattle would be huge for them though.

#5 cmart102

cmart102

    Hall-of-Famer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,256 posts
  • Location:Seoul, KR
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:ever?

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

Russell Wilson :flex:

#6 Excel

Excel

    Superstar

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

I can't wait to see Russell Wilson. I have never seen him play. Some say he's a great quarterback. Some say he's a product of a strong team, and dominant defense. I get to see tonight for myself.

#7 ShakeThatMonkey

ShakeThatMonkey

    EMB Legend

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,667 posts
  • Location:Maryland
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:Early 90s

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

View PostExcel, on 23 December 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

I can't wait to see Russell Wilson. I have never seen him play. Some say he's a great quarterback. Some say he's a product of a strong team, and dominant defense. I get to see tonight for myself.
some say he killed a pack of grizzly bears AND skinned them....with his BARE HANDS!

#8 EagleJoe8

EagleJoe8

    EMB Fossil

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 79,415 posts
  • Location:Harrisburg PA
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

View PostShakeThatMonkey, on 23 December 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

some say he killed a pack of grizzly bears AND skinned them....with his BARE HANDS!

That story is embellished. It was only 2, not a pack.

#9 skippyx

skippyx

    Hall-of-Famer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,204 posts
  • Location:Bay Area
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1978

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

Justin Smith must be really good.

#10 The_Talon

The_Talon

    EMB Legend

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,562 posts
  • Location:originally Philly, now Berkeley, CA
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1978?

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:59 AM

View PostJaggernaut, on 23 December 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:

Hawks play best at home but Niners take it.

:roll:

#11 rocketman44

rocketman44

    Starter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • Team:49ers
  • Fan Since:1967

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

42-13...Well, that was pretty painful, wasn't it?

#12 faceman

faceman

    Starter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts
  • Team:Saints

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

View Postrocketman44, on 27 December 2012 - 11:25 AM, said:

42-13...Well, that was pretty painful, wasn't it?

The NFL season is a marathon and the Hawks are finishing it well. Right now,they are the last team someone wants
to meet in the playoffs. I know they play their best at home,but they are going to be a tough out wherever they play.
I believe they can beat Atlanta in the Ga.Dome. Imo, the Falcons don't match up well against the Seahawks or Niners.

The NFC West is no longer the NFC Worst it used to be a few seasons ago. That whole division is hard hitting on the
defensive side of the ball. If the Cardinals had any sort of decent play out of the Qb position,they's be in the mix with
the Niners and Seahawks  as well. They're struggling,but it isn't the defenses fault.

#13 EagleJoe8

EagleJoe8

    EMB Fossil

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 79,415 posts
  • Location:Harrisburg PA
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

View Postfaceman, on 27 December 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

The NFL season is a marathon and the Hawks are finishing it well. Right now,they are the last team someone wants
to meet in the playoffs. I know they play their best at home,but they are going to be a tough out wherever they play.
I believe they can beat Atlanta in the Ga.Dome. Imo, the Falcons don't match up well against the Seahawks or Niners.

The NFC West is no longer the NFC Worst it used to be a few seasons ago. That whole division is hard hitting on the
defensive side of the ball. If the Cardinals had any sort of decent play out of the Qb position,they's be in the mix with
the Niners and Seahawks  as well. They're struggling,but it isn't the defenses fault.

I'd be thrilled with either team knocking the Falcons out. Of course, I want the NFCE winner knocked out ASAP as well. After that, I can live with most any other team winning it all, though there would be a couple teams I'd prefer not to, only because I hate seeing teams win their 1st before we do.

#14 bumpy93

bumpy93

    EMB Legend

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,802 posts
  • Location:Baltimore,md
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1993

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

The Seahawks put a smack down on the 49ers last sunday. This weekend has alot of important games that has playoff implacations involved

Baltimore @ Cincy

Miami @ NE

Dallas @ Washington

Dallas @ Washington winner will win the NFC East crown. If the Redskins lose that game they still have a slim shot of making the playoffs as the #6 seed if the Vikings and another team (I forgot the 2nd team... sorry)... If Dallas loses that game, thier season is done!