Photo

[Spadaro] Vick In Spotlight For 2012 Finale

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
94 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,617 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

He has been in the background for weeks now, gracefully, recovering from a concussion and preparing for another opportunity to play. Michael Vick has his chance on Sunday, and he is determined to make the most of it ...

View the full article

#2 mike1023

mike1023

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

MERRY CRISTMAS

#3 disgustedfan25

disgustedfan25

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

Merry Christmas to all!

#4 arg7822

arg7822

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

This is a complex situation with the Eagles and Vick. Analysts on Sport Center said that if Vick gets injured that the Eagles will have to pay him $3 million even if they do release him before the deadline. If I heard this right right, it's risky business decision to start him and not start Trent Edwards. I guess McCoy and Brown is going to be doing all the work, which is a good ideal.

#5 dub sel

dub sel

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

Cant wait till hes gone, as well as a few others

#6 dub sel

dub sel

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

Yea if he suffers an injury that affects him for next year....3 million payed to him. Its crazy the comments on that article about the situation.... Ppl calling foles the check down chump, and saying vick is the real eagles qb of the future and they want him to show what a real qb is suppose to be. Are u f ing kidding me? What vick are these ppl talking about? when has he been this amazing qb? A few great games and highlights doesnt make u a great qb, his bad games in his career heavily out way the bad... And ppl who get caught up in the fools gold seem to make excuses for bad play, and decision making

#7 BleedingGreen93

BleedingGreen93

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,373 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

Merry Christmas Eagles Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 MV7_77

MV7_77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

This franchise can't win cause their isn't an offensive line to protect whoever is back under center ....to all u Vick hatters this QB gives us a better chance than foles ... foles SUCKS and this franchise needs 2 open its eyes and look at the whole pic and not just one or 2 people and place blame.... and we as fans suck 2 we will never get a championship cause we always run championship players and coaches off GO VICK get us our last win and cancel Foles.... Merry Christmas

#9 PhillyPhan101

PhillyPhan101

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • Fan Since:1980

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

Merry Christmas everybody ........
What are they thinking putting Vick back in .....Give Trent a chance ...he wont cost 3 million if he gets hurt in a meaningless game .....just another knuckle headed move and possibly ARs last
Fire MOronweg today ....scrooge him!!!

#10 Thomas Jackson

Thomas Jackson

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

All I wanted for Christmas was to be in the playoffs...but I got a lump of Foles instead.

#11 Bruzer9.5

Bruzer9.5

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

Merry Cyborg Christmas,...

Don't fret,..it gets better.

Free Brizer,...guvna',..

#12 BleedingGreen93

BleedingGreen93

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,373 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

People need to open there eyes and let VIck go he had some great moments here in Philly but he isn't taking us anywhere he needs to go....Foles is still a HUGE ???? He has shown alot of promise that he could be a very good QB in this league and we need to give him his chance next season if he doesn't work out draft a QB in the 2014 draft

Maclin needs like 170yds this week to reach his first 1000yd season in his career

#13 dub sel

dub sel

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

Mv7 77, u are a Vick lover who can see no wrong in his play. The team has drastically gotten worst since his arrival. Vicks qb play in his career has only landed him 3 good seasons. Let go of vick. He is not the answer. The offensive line wasn't a problem last year, or during those awful games he had in atl. Stop making excuses for him.

I'm not saying foles is guaranteed to be the future....but I tell u this much.. His decision making is light years beyond Vicks, and that alone beats Vick. Vick was terrible in preseason which is when Reid should of benched him. Now tell me I'm wrong? Great athlete, terrible qb

#14 r. shackleford

r. shackleford

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

Merry Christmas, Mr. Bri!

#15 r. shackleford

r. shackleford

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

Merry Christmas, Mr. Snorp!

#16 frenchladyfan

frenchladyfan

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,710 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

All I wanted for Christmas was to be in the playoffs...but I got a lump of Foles instead.

omg. awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

please free snorpus, it's still christmas for 50 more minutes..

#17 r. shackleford

r. shackleford

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

French Lady Person...

You have a Merry Christmas too!

#18 frenchladyfan

frenchladyfan

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,710 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

Same to you, shack. What did father Christmas bring you?

#19 frenchladyfan

frenchladyfan

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,710 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

I don't care if this makes me a sentimental old hag, i would be delighted for vick if they win...

#20 r. shackleford

r. shackleford

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

I haven't seen my father since I was small, but my Gramma and Grampa got me a new football game for my X-box. I'm using the Eagles, with Michael Vick as the quarterback. He runs really fast, and can throw too! Mom said she's going to call me later, because she is busy at work right now.

Gramma said I could use some of the leftover turkey tomorrow to make a sandwich. That should be good.

#21 rehabmax

rehabmax

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

It is only fitting. Bring back Michael Vick for the finale. Lose to the Giants on fumbles and interceptions making the Giants look good. Then Michael and Andy can pack up together and leave Philadelphia.

#22 darksnake1

darksnake1

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Trent should play. I dont want them risking future money on another injury of vicks. Plus i really want to see what trent can do! We need to know where we stand at QB b4 the draft, especially if they have already decided if vick will be gone.
Arg> u seem to stick up for vick but have also stated you want trent to play in the past over foles anyways, just curious but who would you want to play???

#23 senhorcook

senhorcook

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

Out of respect, stop being haters for ONE game. Wish Vick and AR to have the game of the century! CRUSH the midgets! And why do any of you care about the money situation? Are you PERSONALLY contributing? The answer is no so shut up about the money thing already! Go kill the Gmen and END their season! Merry Christmas to all....even those that are ALWAYS so negative. May your new years resolution be to focus on the positive. It will do everybody some good.

#24 JeromeBrown99

JeromeBrown99

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1111

Vick and Reid will go out winners!

Although I admit Vick could very well be back next year. I doubt Reid will be back... but you can never say never. I hope he gets one more shot with new coordinators.

#25 darksnake1

darksnake1

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

Senhorcook> I'm not being a hater if your referring to me... I dont care if vick plays just wanted to see edwards play since he hasnt had a shot yet. And no the money isnt coming out of my pocket but overall can hurt the team if they just waste money like that

#26 BleedingGreen93

BleedingGreen93

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,373 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

Senhorcook.....I also wanted to see TE in action this week....Nothing against Vick but TE is the only QB we have not seen this yr thought he atleast deserved a look depending on the coach TE might be the backup next season with Foles as the starter(or Vick could be back as the starter and TE/Foles both be gone if Chip Kelly is hired).

Either way Vick/TE doesn't matter still going to cheer for are eagles to win are final game GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish Vick best of luck hope he stays healthy and is successful where he is at next season whether still and eagle or with another team

#27 phillyphanwest

phillyphanwest

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

I enjoy beating the Giants and especially in their house. I don't care if Henery is playing QB as long as we destroy them.

That's all I have to say about that.

#28 MV7_77

MV7_77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

Dub u must really hate yourself and this team to only call out Vick.... look at the whole pic in 2010 win Vick had the MVP season he was protected so great that he had almost 5 seconds per play to do whatever he needed to do only 2 things he did wrong that season was 2 run and dive for TD against the redskins which gave him a rib injury and in the playoffs laser pass the ball 2 celek instead of lob passing the ball which would have gave US the win intht game against the packers

#29 MV7_77

MV7_77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

And maybe we would have been superbowl champs.... but I forgot losing is only Vicks fault cause when ur number is called u can't play lIke a pro (online ) check ur facts dub this team is F upd if u think Foles is our great hope 4 the future

#30 senhorcook

senhorcook

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Its Christmas! No hatin on people for ONE day. Cmon man! My comments were not directed at any one person in particular. Simply want people to be more considerate. BG and I don't always agree but I will say he is a class act and doesn't slam people. Everybody has a right to their opinion. It is ok. You dont have to agree, but why call people out? My gut tells me that it is the end of a great era for the Eagles. If you are over 40 and have been an Eagles fan for your whole life, this has been the best era by far for this team in the Super Bowl era. Tip your hat to AR and show some class. Vick also. Vick has shown nothing but class as an Eagle. They are people too. I personally get very frustrated and discouraged at times with the team's play, but in the end AR has been the best coach this team may EVER see. No one knows what the future holds. And those of us that have been fans for over 30 years knows that between Vermeil and AR, ALL of the coaches in between stunk! And so did the Eagle teams. Yes, they made the playoffs ONE time under Buddy, but they were one and done and the offense was hard to watch.