Photo

[News] TE Moore Downgraded To Out

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,967 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

Tight end Evan Moore was downgraded from doubtful to out on Saturday due to a back injury. Moore did not make the trip to New Jersey with the Eagles as they prepare for Sunday's season finale again...

View the full article

#2 jaypressley

jaypressley

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

These are the most frail players I've ever seen. Wow!

#3 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

This is exactly why i think they can not pass up getting a TE in this draft. This class of guys is a billion times better then the lousy 17 tight ends invited to the combine last year. This year I think their is much more talent at the position. I am not sold on Harbor, he started out not so great. Looked good for a few games and got hurt. Plus he is only 6 ft 2, but he can block. I just think Celek and Cooper proved we need some bigger targets. Maclin and Avant are good wide outs and did good but Djax didn't live up to his contract. That is an issue on many levels. We are gonna see the biggest changes ever. Hope for the best, can't get worst. We have a good start with Foles, McCoy, Maclin, Cooper. Plus if the line gets healthy. D is another story all together. O just needs to not turn the ball over next year and have a good draft. The D is got issues up the gazoo

He should of made that TD, this Moore ****. People would of loved him here.

#4 bckarpman1

bckarpman1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Man he was a big help,had a couple practices played a couple plays one game ,dropped a game tying catch with no time left, hurt his back,made some Christmas money.Good job thanks for nothin

#5 rohash

rohash

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

Don't forget he also commited a false start penalty. LOL

#6 bckarpman1

bckarpman1

• Members