Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Procus

Did you poo poo Chip Kelly

17 posts in this topic

In another forum, someone said that you poo poo'd Chip Kelly. Is that correct? Did you really poo poo him?

I said he poo poo'd him, and he did. Poo everywhere. He's also started pimping Mr. Softee Maclin again, and rolled out the "are we really that much worse than the Cowboys and Redskins(?)" stuff too.

He's also started pimping Mr. Softee Maclin again, and rolled out the "are we really that much worse than the Cowboys and Redskins(?)" stuff too.

I didn't hear it, but if he asked that let me offer a response.

Yes, we really are that much worse than the Cowboys & Redskins. In fact we're even worse than that.

Evidently, the missive has come down from High Command to the PR Department to start cranking up the spin machine.

And nobody does it better than this PR Department.

1 person likes this

One of his tweets the other day suggested that the drafting got better because Howie had more control this season. Laughable. The team has gotten worse every year under Howie . The decline of the team in fact mirrors Howie's exact rise through the organization. It's funny too how when it was suggested that Graham was Howie's pick they said it was Reid's. Now I'm sure it will be flip-flop back to Howie's. It's just endless spin at this point. Dark times

Evidently, the missive has come down from High Command to the PR Department to start cranking up the spin machine.

less than 2 years ago the defense was only a player or two away from being dominant.

One of his tweets the other day suggested that the drafting got better because Howie had more control this season. Laughable. The team has gotten worse every year under Howie . The decline of the team in fact mirrors Howie's exact rise through the organization. It's funny too how when it was suggested that Graham was Howie's pick they said it was Reid's. Now I'm sure it will be flip-flop back to Howie's. It's just endless spin at this point. Dark times

I saw an article saying the drafting go t better when Joe left saying that

Joe was a proponent of drafting to fill needs

less than 2 years ago the defense was only a player or two away from being dominant.

Yeah, and Castillo was a good choice because of his work ethic and love of defense. Funny how 8-8, 4-12 can change 'perceptions', huh?

Ray Diddy said the Eagles hired Donohue as a consultant to help with the draft/FA and perhaps the coaching search. He has a great rep as a football man from his days building those great Pittsburgh teams.

They're not actually poor in talent at all. The offensive line is a glaring exception and so is the defensive secondary (ironically both huge positives for early Reid teams, but I digress...) but the overall talent on the team is similar to the Redskins & Cowboys.

It just is, guys...

I said he poo poo'd him, and he did. Poo everywhere.

Everywhere?

front office looking for ways to up the season ticket prices.

front office looking for ways to up the season ticket prices.

Chip Kelly will have a nice uniform change if he comes here.

In another forum, someone said that you poo poo'd Chip Kelly. Is that correct? Did you really poo poo him?

I hope so. Cause if they hire him I'll take a big dump.

Sounded to me as though Lurie may have poo'd on Kelly as well.

I must have missed that. What did he say ?

I must have missed that. What did he say ?

Read the quotes from Lurie's presser. He mentions something about not wanting a coach with gimmick scheme. I missed that during the presser, but they were talking about it on DNL and thought that he might have been talking about Kelly.

That all being said...I don't trust what an owner says anymore than what a coach says. I'm sure they don't want other teams knowing which candidates the team has interest.