Photo

[News] Chairman/CEO Jeffrey Lurie

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,883 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

Opening Remarks: "Today is, every year, my least favorite day in the National Football League. Usually, for 14 years, I'm at home watching teams have to make changes with their head coaches. These ...

View the full article

#2 Space Ace

Space Ace

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Fan Since:FOR LIFE

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

MAY MR. LURIE PICK THE BEST COACH/COACHES FOR THIS TEAM! WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU SIR AND PLEASE BRING US THAT WONDERFUL TROPHY FOR PHILLY!

#3 onetrueeagle

onetrueeagle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

Alex Smith with all these weapons and Jon Gruden calling plays are you kidding me?! Come on Howie Roseman , listen to the onetrueeagle!!! This is your road to the playoffs at least. Dave Spadaro - don't laugh, I am a smart guy indeed. Pass on this message to the front office immediately!!! Even D Vermeil agrees with me!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a stupid man... Gruden won with Brad Johnson as his QB! No brainer. Come on Jeffrey!!!

#4 slorck

slorck

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Fan Since:1959

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

It'd be great to have Jon Gruden as Head Coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. Gruden's a proven winner who could bring the Eagles back to respectability and relevancy. Gruden has the contacts to build a successful coaching staff and turn the Eagles to into winners once again. Gus Bradley has the solid endorsement of Monte Kiffin who has presented convincing arguments as to his qualifications both as a leader/manager as well as skillful manipulation of x's and o's. It shouldn't matter whether a coach comes from the offensive or defensive side of the field but in this case, it would seem to be advantageous to hire a defensive minded coach like Bradley who would give the Eagles, with their weak offensive output, a decent chance to win games.