Photo

[Spadaro] Much To Offer A New Coach Head

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,264 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

Jeffrey Lurie doesn't spend much time in front of the cameras, and he doesn't hog attention on the sidelines or in his Suite during a game. He just offers anything a head coach wants,, and then some ...

View the full article

#2 rehabmax

rehabmax

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Philly is a high profile team. I think it will be a sought after spot for a new head coach. it was time for Andy to go. he had lost control of the team. Wrong assistant coach choices and bringing in the free agents that never bought into the team really. he had a good run. it is time to move on for him and the Eagles. Michael Vick, next to go.

#3 PhillyPhan101

PhillyPhan101

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts
  • Fan Since:1980

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Happy New Years .......Wheres the word that MOronweg has hit the exit?......Shoulda been long before AR....Cheers to better things to come

#4 BleedingGreen93

BleedingGreen93

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,140 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:00 PM

Philly being should a huge market and how hard the fans judge could also be a turn off for some first time HC's. Because if they don't have success early on are fans will eat them alive

#5 GENETIC-FREAK

GENETIC-FREAK

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

HAPPY NEW YEARS FREAKZ! Man what news to wake up to.. Knew Andy was a gonna but now it real.. All the best Reid.. Ah well back to sleep zzz..

#6 cunninghamtheman

cunninghamtheman

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,210 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

So it looks like Jerry Jones is going to stick with Garrett at least this isn't the Cowboys

#7 1wrangler

1wrangler

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Fan Since:1965

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

Probably won't happen but I would sure like to see Vic Fangio given a shot at an interview. He is 55 years old however I really like what he did with the 49'ers defense. They only gave up 17 points a game. Where most people enjoy watching offense, I enjoy watching good defense. Most of my good memories watching Eagles games involved great hits and tackling by our defenses.

#8 BleedingGreen93

BleedingGreen93

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,140 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

Wrangler....I would like to see Gus Bradley(Seahawks DC) get an interview as well but I don't think Lurie/Howie are going to hire a D minded HC think the best we can hope for is a good exp. DC to come with the O minded coach they hire

#9 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 18,984 posts
  • Fan Since:1958

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

Rules for the SBSTD playoffs. The wild card round is worth 200 points. The divisional round is worth 300 points. The championship games are worth 500 points. The Super Bowl is worth 1,000 points. All 3 players will submit an STD for each game. Cutoff for STD submissions will be announced later this week. Gentlemen...do your research...for IHOP...101 and Woody.

#10 dub sel

dub sel

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

Who will be next to take control??? the team def need players who believe in each other and are passionate. Small notice....did u ever see the players on defense help each other off the ground? thats an over looked thing, that tells alot. The players werent buying into the passion of being a team and executing...we didnt have the righz players. Offense needs a tweak also.

We will see how the new coach sees the personel and which positions will he value. I look back at some of the decisions, we have made in these drafts and idk. Lol. 2010 we all think of not taking pierre paul , anyone think we could of taken dez bryant? Its all how the coach sees the team. I would of taken dez even if we dropped down a couple spots. Coaching is big....idk if these college coaches we hear about are worth the risk. then the others nfl candidates havent coached in some years., who will it be?

#11 dub sel

dub sel

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

Who will be next to take control??? the team def need players who believe in each other and are passionate. Small notice....did u ever see the players on defense help each other off the ground? thats an over looked thing, that tells alot. The players werent buying into the passion of being a team and executing...we didnt have the righz players. Offense needs a tweak also.

We will see how the new coach sees the personel and which positions will he value. I look back at some of the decisions, we have made in these drafts and idk. Lol. 2010 we all think of not taking pierre paul , anyone think we could of taken dez bryant? Its all how the coach sees the team. I would of taken dez even if we dropped down a couple spots. Coaching is big....idk if these college coaches we hear about are worth the risk. then the others nfl candidates havent coached in some years., who will it be?