Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vaeagle1

holmgren wants back on sidelines

18 posts in this topic

does lurie pull the trigger? or go new school? i would love it , with lovie as d cord. and marty staying on with mike over seeing him.

does lurie pull the trigger? or go new school? i would love it , with lovie as d cord. and marty staying on with mike over seeing him.

Sweet Jesus, WHAT exactly are you on?

2 people like this

it would work...i want luvie in here badly to fix this defense. new school is very risky.

Love as D co-rd, I agree.

Holmgren and Morninglory would be abominable. We need to total move in a new and fresh direction.

I think Lovie will get a HC job somewhere else, but if he doesnt I would love for him to be the DC.

Lovie Smith will NOT take a DC job this year. NO chance of that. Keep Marty? Are you serious? No chance Holmgren comes here as head coach.

well im just thinking the teacher might get more out of this offense then the pupil did, plus make better in game adjustments.

I want MM gone regardless. So sick of that arrogant tool.

Would LOVE Lovie as DC, but I'd give it a ~5% chance of happening.

Let's replace Andy with a coach that looks like Andy and has a lot of tendencies like Andy. Might as well put an Andy Fathead on the sideline and have Morninwheg call the plays. No thanks.

1 person likes this

I would hope not. A new direction is needed, and as some replies have already stated, Holmgren doesn't really fit that description.

Holmgren is how old? you need some who won't choose to retire after one season..

No to any scenerio which has Marty returning. Lovie as DC, sure, but hell no on everything else.

Don't care about Holmgren. Get me some new blood with fresh ideas in this ****!!!

Lovie has already been contacted by 4 teams for a HC position, I doubt he says no thanks I want to be the DC for the eagles...

it would work...i want luvie in here badly to fix this defense. new school is very risky.

Luvie? He sucks!

LOL, Morningweig should have been fired along with Reid. I don't want him anywhere near this team again.

I'd love Holmgren coming here.

Somebody who has actually won something!