Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ViktorD

Remember Luke Kuechly

37 posts in this topic

He led the NFL in tackles. I knew i wanted him on the eagles for some reason.

I wanted RGIII but, like Kuechly, he was taken before the Eagles were on the clock soooo yeah.

I'm not going to lie but I have no clue about the prospects for the 2013 draft. I totally did not follow College ball this time around

But I knew the prospects from the 2012 draft and it had some really good talent. Luke Kuechly is definitely a gamer

Yea I'm okay wit havin fletcher cox and Mecco

2 people like this

Demeco hasn't been anything to sneeze at but yeah I think most people realized Luke was going to be a good NFL player. I was definitely hoping the Eagles were able to swoop in and grab him. He was gone too early unfortunately.

another reason not playing all subs in the meaningless last game with the Redskins that year was a mistake ....

If we didn't draft Cox we would have a huge hole at DT so it's fine.

Remember Andrew Luck? He's turning out to be pretty good.

Why didn't the Eagles draft him? Oh yeah because, like Kuechly, he was taken too early for the Eagles to get him.

6 people like this

If we didn't draft Cox we would have a huge hole at DT so it's fine.

And Cox filled it... :roll:

Sooooo lame... :sad:

1 person likes this

I'm not going to lie but I have no clue about the prospects for the 2013 draft. I totally did not follow College ball this time around

But I knew the prospects from the 2012 draft and it had some really good talent. Luke Kuechly is definitely a gamer

Same, but everything I've heard is, it's a pretty weak draft class. I really don't know though.

1 person likes this

NO U CANT DRAFT LINEBACKARZ IN THE FIRST ROUND. NOT WURTH IT.

1 person likes this

I wanted RGIII but, like Kuechly, he was taken before the Eagles were on the clock soooo yeah.

Remember Andrew Luck? He's turning out to be pretty good.

Why didn't the Eagles draft him? Oh yeah because, like Kuechly, he was taken too early for the Eagles to get him.

:smoke:

2 people like this

Andy would have made him into a DE and he would have sucked.

I'm still annoyed that the Eagles didn't draft either of the Manning brothers when they had the chance.

1 person likes this

Luke wouldn't had led **** if he had to deal with the wide 9 bull****!

1 person likes this

I wanted Luke very bad also, but I wont complain about landing fletcher cox you know.

another reason not playing all subs in the meaningless last game with the Redskins that year was a mistake ....

I was so pissed when we won our last 4 games of the 2011 season when they didnt mean anything. we went from a top 3 pick all the way down to the #15 pick or so. If we stayed at #3 we would had been a easy trade partner with the Rams at #2 for RG3. Thats what meaningless wins do to a draft for a team that needs picks

Tackles can be a pretty misleading stat. Didn't Dhani Jones lead the NFL in tackles with the Bengals after we dumped him?

I only watched the Panthers when they played the Eagles, and he didn't stand out to me in a positive or negative way. Bryce Brown ran through one of his arm tackles only to be stripped by him on the same play after he was slowed down by other defenders.

I was so pissed when we won our last 4 games of the 2011 season when they didnt mean anything. we went from a top 3 pick all the way down to the #15 pick or so. If we stayed at #3 we would had been a easy trade partner with the Rams at #2 for RG3. Thats what meaningless wins do to a draft for a team that needs picks

The Eagles would have been at #4 with a 4-12 record last year. The Redskins would then have moved to #8. It's still very possible that the Rams would have accepted the Redskins trade as they were getting 2 additional 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick.

Thats great! I bet he's going to tear it up in the playoffs this ye....oh :(

I'd still rather have Cox... Very good player, but a linebacker only does so much for you when your DL sucks.

I'd still rather have Cox... Very good player, but a linebacker only does so much for you when your DL sucks.

Agreed. I'd be shocked if Cox didn't turn out to be at least a good starter in the nfl, barring injury.

Anyone remember Vontaze Burfict? He's tearing it up in Cincinnati.

Anyone remember Vontaze Burfict? He's tearing it up in Cincinnati.

Dude was projected to be a top 10 pick before he turned into a goon and played like crap his last year in college.

As of the right now I'm still happy with the Fletcher Cox pick. Quite frankly there exists no evidence at this time to suggest that that wasn't the right pick.