Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20eagles11

kyle shanahan

24 posts in this topic

No, no a thousand times no!!! Without RG3, he's been a joke, along with his daddy without elway and TD.

What are your thoughts on him??

RGIII is making him a genius, that is my thoughts on him.

No, no a thousand times no!!! Without RG3, he's been a joke, along with his daddy without elway and TD.

His offenses with the skins have ranked 18th (2010), 16th (2011), and 5th (2012). I think hes done an amazing job given the lack of talent on this team.

His father said Kyle won't take interviews until after the playoffs last week. Yesterday, Kyle said he won't do any interviews until after the Redskins are finished, and he was quite adamant about that. Meanwhile, no NFL teams have inquired about interviewing Kyle. :unsure:

I heard on here and on washingtons radio that when Mike walks away, Kyle will be handed the job

I heard on here and on washingtons radio that when Mike walks away, Kyle will be handed the job

So what makes them think he is going to "walk" away and not get fired?

Hes done a great job adapting an offense to RG3 and an even better job of changing the offense and adapting it to Kirk Cousins when he had to play.

He turned into AR/Marty last night. 5 runs by Morris in the 2nd half, WTF was he thinking?

He turned into AR/Marty last night. 5 runs by Morris in the 2nd half, WTF was he thinking?

He was thinking he wants griffin's knee to explode

Hes done a great job adapting an offense to RG3 and an even better job of changing the offense and adapting it to Kirk Cousins when he had to play.

Please. Skins offense sucked until they got RG3, Garcon, and Morris.

And it's not like he never had bad players in Houston.

Last night he got away from the run when RG3 clearly wasn't 100% I don't care what game he calls in the regular season yesterdays game was bad after the first 2 drives.

I think he has done very good with RG3 this season. He adapted a new scheme for Kirk Cousins when he had to play for the 1 1/2 games. Hes a great offensive mind like his father. He will be a HC of an NFL team within the next 5-7 years IMO

I think he has done very good with RG3 this season. He adapted a new scheme for Kirk Cousins when he had to play for the 1 1/2 games. Hes a great offensive mind like his father. He will be a HC of an NFL team within the next 5-7 years IMO

Hopefully we get to play said team, two times a season. Because he sure as heck didn't look like a genius when he didn't have RG3.

IDK how much of a great offensive mind he is, he got ran out of Houston, comes to the Skins and looks inept until they get RG3, Morris and Garcon...i think it might be more the players than him