Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iceman44

Kelly to the Browns is being tweeted

22 posts in this topic

Multiple sources are tweeting that Chippy will sign with the Browns. NO!!!!

I don't think this is bad news.

2 people like this

That's great news!!!

For Eagles fans!

2 people like this

And if they get him Caplan will tweet we didn't really want him. Watch for it.

And if they get him Caplan will tweet we didn't really want him. Watch for it.

do you really need the attention so much that you'll post essentially the same thing in two different threads?

1 person likes this

Kelly chose Weeden over Mike Pick

Probably didn't want to get stuck with Foles.

Probably didn't want to get stuck with Foles.

I'd rather have Vick than Weeden.

Why do you Eagles fans not want Kelly? He seems like he has the makings of a great coach.

Why do you Eagles fans not want Kelly? He seems like he has the makings of a great coach.

Spurrier 2.0

I think it's the lack of NFL experience and his offense is too "gimmicky" at least that's what I'm hearing the most.

major coup for Banner; sorry I disagree, I would love this guy to be the next coach.

lets face it though, the browns are a much more well rounded team with deeper talent in most positions.

major coup for Banner; sorry I disagree, I would love this guy to be the next coach.

lets face it though, the browns are a much more well rounded team with deeper talent in most positions.

I don't know about that. They were certainly deeper by the end of the season since we had our practice squad starting on offense, but when both teams were healthy at the beginning of the season we won. It took an exceptionally terrible effort by Vick to keep the game close, really.

Spurrier 2.0

this is foolish. Spurrier, even by his own admission, didn't have the work ethic to be an NFL coach. By all reports, Chip Kelly is obsessed with the game of football. He has no family, just football.

there is also this

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Via @mortreport, Chip Kelly wrapped up 7 hours of meeting with Browns. Kelly meeting tonight w/ Bills, Saturday w/ Eagles. Browns favored.

Would be funny if the Eagles interviewed Kelly tomorrow and moved on without an offer forcing Banner to honor the contract reportedly offered.

Please - let this "Internet rumor" be true!

this is foolish. Spurrier, even by his own admission, didn't have the work ethic to be an NFL coach. By all reports, Chip Kelly is obsessed with the game of football. He has no family, just football.

there is also this

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Via @mortreport, Chip Kelly wrapped up 7 hours of meeting with Browns. Kelly meeting tonight w/ Bills, Saturday w/ Eagles. Browns favored.

Who is the last offensive genius who spent his entire career in college and successfully transitioned to head coaching in the NFL? It works out so rarely that I honestly can't even think of one.

The last pure college coach who made the leap successfully was probably Jimmy Johnson.

:thumbsup: Go Joe :thumbsup:

Im going to go out on a limb and say you want Mike McCoy as our next HC ??? LOL

Who is the last offensive genius who spent his entire career in college and successfully transitioned to head coaching in the NFL? It works out so rarely that I honestly can't even think of one.

The last pure college coach who made the leap successfully was probably Jimmy Johnson.

Greg schiano had a good season until the team fell apart the last 6 games or so.