Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlpineEagle

NFC Divisional: Packers @ 49ers: 49ers win 45-31

233 posts in this topic

Kaepernick is the latest fad that is going to come crashing down to earth. He's a better runner than passer and when your job is to throw the ball, that is never a good thing. The Packers were just totally unprepared for him running. I still don't think the Niners are very good.

You can't deny he has a rocket for a arm and good accuracy. I didn't watch the full game but damn he made some real good passes. I do think he will get injured sometime in the future like they all seem to do though

It's funny watching that 49ers commercial with Alex Smith in it

You can't deny he has a rocket for a arm and good accuracy. I didn't watch the full game but damn he made some real good passes. I do think he will get injured sometime in the future like they all seem to do though

Stereotype much money mike?

Stereotype much money mike?

Not a stereotype when it actually happens. Just a matter of time

Not a stereotype when it actually happens. Just a matter of time

When he was running ....didnt u see him get out of bounds and slide? Thats the key right there

Kaepernick is the latest fad that is going to come crashing down to earth. He's a better runner than passer and when your job is to throw the ball, that is never a good thing. The Packers were just totally unprepared for him running. I still don't think the Niners are very good.

I agree with your assessment of Kaepernick in terms of the long term picture. But he only has to keep the magic going for two more games. It's not like it's week 10 of the regular season.

I don't think he is particularly accurate or has a rocket. Vick makes some beautiful passes now and again too, but he is not accurate overall.