Photo
- - - - -

NFL's Best of 2012 Moments

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 fanatik

fanatik

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,757 posts
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1980

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

What's your best moments? Mine was the thrashing of the Cowboys by the Seahawks that prompted this video:

#2 Froggy

Froggy

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,951 posts
  • Team:Patriots

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

That's really your favorite moment? You got some pretty low standards :lol:

#3 EagleJoe8

EagleJoe8

EMB Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80,245 posts
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

The Eagles didn't have too many standout moments, so I'm going to go with the awesome 52 second period between the Jets and Pats on thanksgiving which included the now famous butt sack/fumble.

#4 Kalmyr

Kalmyr

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Fan Since:1980

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

I'll say as an Eagles fan, my favorite moment was when Foles threw the winning TD against TB with no time left to win, was really the only time this season I jumped off the couch and cheered. As a football fan I have to go with EagleJoe8 here, and the sequence of 3 TDS the pats scored to include the butt sack/fumble.

#5 Froggy

Froggy

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,951 posts
  • Team:Patriots

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:13 AM

The Eagles didn't have too many standout moments, so I'm going to go with the awesome 52 second period between the Jets and Pats on thanksgiving which included the now famous butt sack/fumble.

I like this one :lol:

#6 Dawkins 20

Dawkins 20

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,253 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

This. Easily. Just so much :roll: going on. You could rehearse what happened in that game 100 times and still not get it right.

#7 faceman

faceman

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts
  • Team:Saints

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Same here. This will be remembered for a very long time. If Sanchez never wins a SB title,this will be his career defining moment.
Long after he's retired,people will still be coming up to him and saying stuff like how did Brandon Moores Butt taste :roll:

#8 rocketman44

rocketman44

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Team:49ers
  • Fan Since:1967

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

I think the "Butt Sack/Fumble" should officially be listed the Lexicon of football plays, right next to the Immaculate Reception, The Catch, etc.

As for best moments, for Eagles' fans I'd agree that the Foles last-play TD pass vs Tampa Bay would be a top moment.

For the Niners, it might be the catch-run TD by Michael Crabtree that turned back the Pats after they came back.

A few others:

Indy's Reggie Wayne's goal line plane-breaker to beat the Packers.

KC's Jamaal Charles' 91-yard TD run vs the Saints (big moment for KC fans, anyway).

Cowboys' Dez Bryant's missed-by-a-finger-tip non-TD (still a notable play, I think, though that's debatable since it was an incompletion).

Several Adrian Peterson runs, including the one that put them in FG range vs the Packers in the season finale.

#9 nezzy

nezzy

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Fan Since:i was born

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

How bout the replacement refs screwing everything up.

#10 Bdawk330

Bdawk330

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

^ for the first time ever, a player won the game by catching a pass that was caught by a defender