Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason1978

Dolphins to change logo/uniform prior to draft

51 posts in this topic

Those pics are fake, I've seen the same uniform for every single team in the league.

The rumor is that they're just changing the logo, and speculation is that the following pic has been leaked

newdolphinslogo722.jpg

Still looks stupid for a football team, looks like Dolphin sperm.

Yikes!

814b964ec1370484e60d44b32a6aa3f3.jpg

Internet made.

If not thats an arena football uniform

Those pics are fake, I've seen the same uniform for every single team in the league.

The rumor is that they're just changing the logo, and speculation is that the following pic has been leaked

newdolphinslogo722.jpg

Still looks stupid for a football team, looks like Dolphin sperm.

I saw this on NFL.com a few days ago also. I think this is the offical new logo for the dolphins IMO. Im 99% sure

Their logo does badly need an updated look. The friendly flipper look really isn't too tough looking. There is a slideshow of potential new logos/uniforms at the link: http://www.examiner....#slide=572868119ff5ee48f0e52120b5ce36741cb38868.jpg

This one is from the internet when all teams had new uniforms created by someone and posted on the 'net. Every single NFL team had thier uniform look like this. I think it was suppose to be when nike took over the uniforms 2 years ago or whatever it was. This is 100% fake

1 person likes this

newdolphinslogo722.jpg

ahaha looks like a tramp stamp

1 person likes this

This one is from the internet when all teams had new uniforms created by someone and posted on the 'net. Every single NFL team had thier uniform look like this. I think it was suppose to be when nike took over the uniforms 2 years ago or whatever it was. This is 100% fake

Shame, I sort think this design looks pretty cool.

I don't agree with the change. The Dolphins logo is one of the original classics.

Every time a team announces a change, or a change is rumored, there's a bunch of fake uniforms that are proffered as the new design.

Anybody can go online now and "design" a uniform.

I have read that there could be a logo change in the works, but even that hasn't been confirmed by the team, but rather it's been reported by a 'trusted source' who supposedly informed ESPN's Uniform Blog writer at Uni Watch.

http://www.uni-watch.com/

I don't agree with the change. The Dolphins logo is one of the original classics.

They've changed in slightly in the past, so it's not really quite "original" anymore.

23-41792-Y.jpg

In Super Bowl VIII against the Vikings, several Dolphins players wore helmets with slightly different logos than their teammates.

1 person likes this

They've changed in slightly in the past, so it's not really quite "original" anymore.

everyone's helmets have changed to some degree, but it's relatively the same. I remember about ten years or so ago they wanted to make the fish look more "angry". Big deal. On the surface it looks like the same helmet with a different face-guard and a bigger dolphin. You have to really inspect it to see any real differences.

every time a team tries to make their logo more sleek, or "modern," they just wind up effing it up...

the pats, the broncos...

1 person likes this

everyone's helmets have changed to some degree, but it's relatively the same. I remember about ten years or so ago they wanted to make the fish look more "angry". Big deal. On the surface it looks like the same helmet with a different face-guard and a bigger dolphin. You have to really inspect it to see any real differences.

I don't know that the Browns helmets have changed, not that I can think of without looking it up anyway. Other than that... I don't think the Chief's helmets have changed (I'm not counting their history as the Dallas Texans) but from there I think all other helmets have had some changes.

Even the Ravens, Jags, Texans and Panthers. Though the Jags and Texans original helmets were never actually used. The Texans original helmet was white and the Jags had a leaping Jaguar as their logo but the car company forced them to change it.

The Ravens, when the Browns first moved there, held a contest to find their logo and the prize would be season tickets (for life I think). A man made a design, copyrighted it and sent it via registerd mail. If I recall the story right, the Ravens decided not to award any of the entries and made a design of their own... the only problem was that their design just happened to be almost identical to the one that was copyrighted and sent via registered mail.

The man sued and the Ravens had to change to the current logo. I don't believe they ever did give the man his season tickets either. So the Ravesn used one helmet their first year and then never again.

I think I like the current logo better than that first one though.

1 person likes this

every time a team tries to make their logo more sleek, or "modern," they just wind up effing it up...

the pats, the broncos...

Good lord! You actually prefer the old Pats and Broncos unis over the modern ones?!

Good lord! You actually prefer the old Pats and Broncos unis over the modern ones?!

I liked the white helmets for tha Patriots... I don't have a preference between them though. It's just what I grew up watching. As for the Broncos, you'd have to be sure you defined which Broncos uniform you're talking about...

DenverBroncos1200.jpg

the pats, the broncos...

The Seahawks unis look better imo. As do the current Bucs and Vikings unis. The Falcons messed theirs up though.

I liked that first Ravens design (or perhaps more accurately, the one designed by that guy and sent via registered mail). The winged shield with the letter B in it - I thought it looked cool.

I like the Seahawks helmet and the fact that they got rid of that odd blue/green color and went blue. I'm not a fan of the gray though, and their numbers look strange, and then there's that odd striping on the front.

I've also heard that the Vikings are going to a "retro" look next year, which I would assume means something like the throwbacks they've worn the past few years.

I liked that first Ravens design (or perhaps more accurately, the one designed by that guy and sent via registered mail). The winged shield with the letter B in it - I thought it looked cool.

I like the Seahawks helmet and the fact that they got rid of that odd blue/green color and went blue. I'm not a fan of the gray though, and their numbers look strange, and then there's that odd striping on the front.

I've also heard that the Vikings are going to a "retro" look next year, which I would assume means something like the throwbacks they've worn the past few years.

After looking at the Ravens logo from back then again, I think I agree. I do like the old logo better... and I like the original, stolen concept better than they one they used...

RavensdrawingBouchat.png

Bwings.png

Oh, and how about what was almost the 49ers helmet?

14825448.jpg

1 person likes this