Photo

[News] Thursday Rumor Roundup

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,187 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

Wednesday was a busy one for the Rumor Mill. Catch up on all the latest right here... According to sources, the Eagles are interested in Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly. Paul Domowitch isn’t coun...

View the full article

#2 phillykeene

phillykeene

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

Rumors, Rumors and more rumors. I liek the approach but I would like to see some progress sooner rather than later. The new HC has some house keeping to do and the sooner he gets in the sooner eagles fans will see were the new direction might be.

#3 ceelos

ceelos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

I totally agree!! Lurie keeps saying this is the most attractive job in the NFL

#4 Eaglefan1456

Eaglefan1456

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

If Laurie is truly trying to hire the best candidate, then he is going to methodically go through everyone that makes the list. It is the prudent thing to do. However, it takes time. That does not mean that people have not found the job attractive. If someone doesn't want to wait for the decision to be made, then he's probably not the right guy for the job. If they never had any intention of leaving the college ranks, then that's not on Laurie. I agree that the new coach has a lot of work to do (and I'm sure that's part of the interview process) and I'm anxious for him to get started. But I want a really good coach, that can turn this team around, and be successful for years to come.