Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] "Inocente" Gets Oscar Nod

14 posts in this topic

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences nominated the critically acclaimed documentary Inocente for an Oscar for this year's "Documentary Short" category. Eagles owners Jeffrey Lurie and Ch...

View the full article

This is why Laurie should not own the EAGLES! Forget all that liberal crap and concetrate on football!!!!!!

Foreget the liberal crap ? Wow, how narrow minded some of you are. Also, I don't think theres a law that says you can only have one interest or one investment in life.

Congrats to the Jeffery and Kristinal Luries for a second oscar nomination.

LISTEN EVERYONE> FOR Once all the fans should get behind one most important decision this team will make in a while and leave front office no choice but to hire Jon Gruden! There is no better candidate, period , end of discussion. Is it about winning or is it about winning?

Alex Smith with all these weapons and Jon Gruden calling plays are you kidding me?! Come on Howie Roseman , listen to the onetrueeagle!!! This is your road to the playoffs at least. Dave Spadaro - don't laugh, I am a smart guy indeed. Pass on this message to the front office immediately!!! Even D Vermeil agrees with me!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a stupid man...

That's nice for Mr. Lurie, and his Ex. But please Mr. Lurie it's time to think about football. We need to win the big prize next year.

forevereagle this is a football site. I do not give an F about his film company. Its not that I dislike his interests its that it is irrelevant to the eagles website. Terrible article and terrible placement when we are not even sire who the head coach is. Thats 3/4 the reason I check this darn site

Andy should get an oscar for his portrayal of a head coach in his movie - SLOW MOTION. The only bad thing about the movie is it took 14 years to watch

Okay maybe the movie could have been called FAT GUY IN SLOW MOTION a very slow moving story of a coach and his disgusted fans