Photo

[News] Reports: Bradley To Interview Saturday

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,908 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Albert Breer of NFL Network was the first to report that the Eagles will interview Seahawks defensive coordinator Gus Bradley on Saturday in Atlanta.

View the full article

#2 OldBill1934

OldBill1934

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Fan Since:1948

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

This would be a dream come true! Making the EAGLES's D first class again should be our #1 goal.

#3 bckarpman

bckarpman

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

Hopefully Gus likes our situation better than San Diego.He might like the fact they can let him bring in his own GM .Coaches like that control, just saying

#4 CouldCareLess

CouldCareLess

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

Yes please

#5 Whoissantaclaus

Whoissantaclaus

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

I hope that the Seahawks get eliminated just so we can interview him much earlier for a second time. For some reason the Eagles are taking their sweet time to get interviews done.

#6 jrob8802

jrob8802

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

i like gb better then all the other coaches out there next to kelly. mybe we can get him and kelly to the team. im not sold on either gruden.

#7 john ullman

john ullman

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Fan Since:1959

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

GUS BRADLEY Please Mr. Lurie !!!! johnnyu

#8 jhop

jhop

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

hop on the bus, Gus !

#9 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

They have interviewed or tried to interview allot of people. I am glad the are doing their due diligence to get the right guy. We have some young talent here and will have a ton of cap room, top five draft pick. We wan't smart and win now. We want a successful coach and physical team. Look who is winning the big boys, Seattle, Niners, Ravens. Beasts with monster D's Big wide out and tight ends. These AR schemes have been making us draft certain type of fast small guys. Cooper and Maclin is as big as they get at wide out. 1 stinking big TE in Celek. Like Clay, just saying we should carry 3 TE's. Have another big target. Small O line man, D line man, linebackers, safety's etc etc. Like a HS team verse a top college team. Beat like little girls.

#10 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

Love McCoy and know how good he is with or without a good line. But we need power their as well. If Brown can not fumble, he could be our guy. But bring in another beast back that punishes opposing D's at will. New day, new game, we have some key guys but most off a coach that will kick them in gear.

#11 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

Why is know one talking about the 49ers DC for head coach. The OC was impressive today, Roman. Should come down to Seattle vs San Fran for NFC title. Who knows maybe the Falcons can beat the Seahawks but I do not see it. Last meeting Seattle destroyed them. But the playoffs at home and as well as the niners are playing never know. I wanna see who wins the championship. If Seattle gets to the SB with Gus Bradleys D doing well. Then hire him. If the Niners get their then Roman or the DC from S.F.

destroyed the niners

#12 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

Roman prob could get someone from the 49ers D staff as well. Only thing that concerns me about Gus is his Resume is not that impressive, does he have the contacts to create a great staff?

#13 mpo506

mpo506

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

After seeing the Seahawks D against the Falcons, I think I would pass on Bradley. I'd also pass on Nolan after seeing the Falcons D against the Seahawks.