Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles To Interview Bradley Second Time

34 posts in this topic

The Philadelphia Eagles announced Monday night that they will interview Seattle Seahawks defensive coordinator Gus Bradley for a second time on Tuesday. Bradley, 46, reportedly first interviewed wi...

View the full article

Hall of Fame Linebacker Derrick Brooks on Gus Bradley......

"I would definitely endorse him if someone asked me to do that," said Brooks. "I just knew as my position coach that in this league, he was going to move up. Whether that means coordinator, head coach, I just knew him staying in this position as a linebackers coach, he's going to outgrow it. Since his time in Seattle, you can see it," Brooks said. "Just the conversations, they're more of leadership conversations. I think he's definitely ready to lead a football team."

I like an endorsement like this coming from a great player... Let's hire this guy.

He was not a HEAD COACH at NORTH DAKOTA STATE that is blatant misinformation. He was an assistant Head Coach there briefly. He spent 4 months as an interim head coach at Fort Lewis college. Don't sell us BS on this guy please. He has pretty much ZERO HC experience.

I want to see a Wed. afternoon Eagles Live show carrying an Eagles Press conference announcing G B as our new HC Get it done Mr. Lurie spare no expense

Anyone know who would be a good OC for Bradley... even though the D was lame the offense really needs a an up and coming guru...

I wonder if there are any other "Second Interviews" . Gus Bradley could be the real deal , out of all the other coaches interviewed he's my favorite.

Time to seal the deal eagles!!!!! Go get the Bradley tank!!!! lol

Chip blue balled us already... please don't let Gussy do it to us too, Mr. Lurie!

Brian Billick enough said... Get em he's an established coach w/ a championship

1 person likes this

If Bradley really looks ready...make him an offer. I still would prefer someone with HC experience. Billick isn't the sexy pick, but he can pull together this romper room faster than a young gun. Example: the eclectic group of individuals he had in Baltimore pulled together at game time to execute with near perfection. If he could pick a quarterback he would have likely had more than one superbowl. We need a sturdy task master who can communicate with the young guys. He also won't take any **** off of Roseman, which is a definate plus. In anycase we have to at least get down to a type and quickly. People are already planning there Senior Bowl lookovers.

If Bradley is made the head coach, they could go for Packers QB coach, McAdoo. Make him the offensive coordinator, a move up for him.

I really like Gus Bradley as the HC. Also like Brian Billick as a candidate. Let's get this thing done, it's dragged on too long now.

chart shows 1996-2005 North Dakota State- Head Coacn.....HE WAS NEVER HEAD COACH ANYWHERE.....

Howard Eskin reported less than an hour ago that a source has told him Gus Bradley is meeting with the Eagles to finalize a contract.... If this all falls through with Bradley and he turns us down then Ken Whisenhunt is the fall back.. oh god no... Come on lets get this Bradley deal done today..

carjack you're right about Bradley not being the head coach for North Dakota State from 1996-2005. That information is wrong. However, your statement that "HE WAS NEVER HEAD COACH ANYWHERE" isn't technically true either. He was the Heach Coach of Fort Lewis College for 4 months from December 1995-March 1996.