[News] Eagles To Interview Bradley Second Time

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 Benzino999

Benzino999

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:4eVa

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

I say get on the bus with Gus then make a new plan with Stan. Don't need to discuss much just drop off the key lee and set yourself free. There's 50 ways to replace Andy Reid. Yes theres 50 ways to replace Andy Reid.

#32 whole9

whole9

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

Don't quit your day job!  I have him here 2yrs and done.  That bio doesn't exactly scream "win" at you.  Not a shred of evidence on there including this year.  They gave up lots of points and their offense were better.

#33 deserteaglesfan

deserteaglesfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

I would still like to see the Eagles also interview Darrell Bevell for HC. The way he altered the gameplan in the second half of the Falcons/Seahawks game shows the kind of innovative thinking we need in a HC here in Philly. Plus, he knows how to get the best out of QBs. He made Tavaris Jackson look like a pro QB in Minnesota and Seattle and win games with him even though T. Jackson is a scrub. He developed Russell Wilson and he can do the same for Nick Foles, or develop a gameplan which might be beneficial for Vick if we keep him.

#34 Brodieman687

Brodieman687

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Let's get bradley, and let him be in charge of Howie.  I'm glad we aren't getting Jay Gruden, who sounded like he'd have ended up being a Howie puppet.  We need a new approach, and Howie is not the guy to lead it.  He may be able to help, but when it comes to coaching moves, I'm skeptical of his knowledge there, as well, based on this past season's moves.