Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] An Update: Waiting Into Night

82 posts in this topic

If you have seen the commotion when Gus Bradley landed at the airport in Philadelphia, you understand the intensity of the scrutiny: The sense of anticipation is great out there ...

View the full article

Without a HC the Eagles are missing out on scouting talent at the East-West Shrine game.. Or they just gonna view tape

Genetic.....We got Howie scouting talent apparently he is the best atleast that what Lurie said lol

No but seriously I said the same thing I want a coach before the Senior Bowl on Jan. 26th

Theres some guys i think with starting potential in the Shrine game.. Ive had my eye on them but waiting for there combine to see if they move up or not

Genetic....I like the TE from UCLA joseph Fuaria I think he has starting potential really excited to see him play. Also I have heard some good things about Marcus Davis(WR VT) and of course I'm interested in LB U product Gerald Hodges after see the success of the last couple Penn St guys.

Also the FSU WR Rodney Smith at his size has me very interested could be a nice steal later in the draft

Followed from the airport by a helicopter, spread him on that slide and put him under the scope, lol. Hope he doesn't run for the hills.

Yeah Marcus Davis most prob gonna go up coz he similar to Stephen Hill.. But runs crap routes but lose a few Kgs to keep the focus n fitness up i think he be good development WR.. Fauria i like big boy 6'7 was it.. Fauria, Kelce, Williams my targets.. Hodges i like i got that guy in my Mach.. Need a SAM.. The next HC if its Gus should get Ron Vanderlin as LB coach from Penn State n get the Georgia teams DC coach as DC

Genetic...I like the idea of Penn St. LB coach getting hired but isn't Georgia DC a 3-4 guy ???? Only asking because Gus will most likely want to run a similar D to that in Seattle which is a 4-3 I strongly believe he will bring his friend Todd Wash to be his DC.

Also I have the other Penn St. LB Mauti on my Mock draft think we could steal him in the 6th......

I really hope Gus is the man though.. He got that fire in him.. Mauti n Hodges gotta get one of them.. Mauti be good backup MIKE n WILL n a beast on ST with Anderson..

I will probably break down in tears if Gus isn't picked. Really no one else is an upgrade from Ried.

We need a defensive mind. I had hoped Lovie would get a callback. Bring in a Gruden for OC.

Wonder if anyone has talked to Chuckie about coming back. That might be interesting. Bradley with Chuckie. Heck if you dream that far....

Senior Bowl practice is the important part. I don't really care too much what happens in the game. All the scouting goes down during the practices.

It's amazing how the Media hyped this up today. Realistically Dave is right; The first meeting was the day b4 a playoff game and Bradley had more pressing issues. Let's think of today as his 1 1/2 Interview and see what happens tomorrow.

There is an article out stating that if Gus Bradley gets the job he will trade for Matt Flynn to give competition to Nick Foles.

Gus Hired !!!!!!!!!

IT"S OFFICIAL !!!!!!!!!

Spuds.......I hear he's bringing his own Internet guy wiff him !!!! He's supposed to be CUTTING EDGE !!!!!

Don't worry,...they'll probably keep you on......

in some capacity.

3 people like this

EaglesPeeSak:

When you say "for the 4th pick take best LB, no brainer".....do you mean 4th overall pick, or 4th round pick ?