Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c_u_in_tampa

Great time for a ticket increase?

25 posts in this topic

This would be a great time for Lurie to bump up the ticket prices. I don't think there would be a huge backlash either.

Ha! no last season with all the hype would have been the time to increase ticket prices. deff not this season after being 4-12

Isn't EVERY season a great time to bump up ticket prices?

Somehow, Lurie has to pay for all those solar panels and windmills.

Somehow, Lurie has to pay for all those solar panels and windmills.

No, he doesn't ... I believe he got them for free (publicity for the manufacturer). If not, the energy savings, and the profit from resale of energy, will have it paid off in no time.

If Lurie tries to raise ticket prices after a 4-12 season, then he is a fool.

They won't be raised, if anything they'll stay the same. However, I think there will be a slight decrease..

After a 4-12 season is the worst time to raise ticket prices.

Seeing as this team is going to be doing ALOT of losing.....they should reduce ticket prices to $5-$10

Has anyone recently drove past the Linc?It looks crazy with all those solar panels.Good idea though.

Seeing as this team is going to be doing ALOT of losing.....they should reduce ticket prices to $5-$10

That's too cheap. Still need to price the scumbags out. I do think our ticket prices are a little high though.

No, he doesn't ... I believe he got them for free (publicity for the manufacturer). If not, the energy savings, and the profit from resale of energy, will have it paid off in no time.

If Lurie tries to raise ticket prices after a 4-12 season, then he is a fool.

You obviously are not in the energy business.

The energy saving might pay it off in 20 years...might.

Selling the energy back will probably take much longer.

I'm in that industry. It hasn't taken off, other than for marketing, simply because the economics make no sense...yet.

They've been increasing the ticket prices every other year

Doesn't have anything to do with how team performs

You obviously are not in the energy business.

The energy saving might pay it off in 20 years...might.

Selling the energy back will probably take much longer.

I'm in that industry. It hasn't taken off, other than for marketing, simply because the economics make no sense...yet.

You're probably right, I stand corrected - don't know anything about the energy business.

However, I was right in that Lurie didn't have to pay for the solar panels and turbines.

The arrangement is basically a typical “power purchase agreement,” where NRG owns the equipment and the energy it generates. The Eagles provide the real estate and agree buy power back from the company at predetermined rates for 20 years

http://www.philly.co...solar-wind.html

That's too cheap. Still need to price the scumbags out. I do think our ticket prices are a little high though.

Sounds like its working.

1 person likes this

They've been increasing the ticket prices every other year

Doesn't have anything to do with how team performs

last year was the 1st time that they didn't, and they can't possibly do it after a 4-12 season, chip kelly or not.

Prices should go down this year! Team sucked and we will be dumping Salaries this year.

Only in a perfect world.....

they'll never go down, but it will take brass balls for them to ask for an increase after a 4-12 season.

they'll never go down, but it will take brass balls for them to ask for an increase after a 4-12 season.

Glad to see that Reid still occupies a large part of that pea brain of yours pretty boy.

​just got my online invoice went up $200 for 2 tics

My tickets will be going back, anyone interested, 4 and 12, nothing but losing seasons 2004, will not get anymore of my money.

My tickets will be going back, anyone interested, 4 and 12, nothing but losing seasons 2004, will not get anymore of my money.

Please define "Losing season."

Can't even get to the Account Manager screen to get to my account. The Eagles Website now reflects the shabby attitude of the team!

;(

Please define "Losing season."

Not winning or going anywhere in the playoffs, what don't you understand, I have been thru the bad years, not many good years, and it doesn't look like it will get much better soon, I have three season tickets, it is not worth the money. I don't know how many season tickets you have, but if you are happy, good for you, I am not. I think Lurie increasing ticket prices is an insult to the Philadelphia Eagles fans