Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyEagleDude2

When is Training Camp?

7 posts in this topic

I will be out there in full support this year. Ive heard too much about Chip Kellys practices I am making the truck to TC this year to witness it.

It usually starts in the last week of July. Somewhere between the 23rd and 31st.

VB Eagle do you go to any Eagles Bars in VB?

Not in a long time, and not in Virginia Beach. There was one in Norfolk about 10 years ago.

If you're in VB or Norfolk we have a meet up group for the Eagles at Grumpys on Kempsville Rd. Last year against the Browns we had 160 Eagles fans there.

I'll keep that in mind. I used to live off Centerville Turnpike, but that was close to 20 years ago... no, it was more than 20 years ago now... lol.

Maybe camp will NOT be at Lehigh this year. That was a Reid preference but I guess it depends on how Lurie feels about it. They use it to market the team big time to sponsors and kids.They may be under contract to go this year or it may be a year to year thing. Look for an announcement down the road maybe in April/May time frames. They did a lot of enhancements to the facilities this past year.