Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSilence

Alright, I'm here.

78 posts in this topic

Lay into me. Though I will say, 4th and 5, that should have been a PI call and I'm still not sure why Roddy White was on the ground on that interception because Fox opted not to show the full replay. Our Fing linebackers outside of Weatherspoon are terrible.

Wooo you showed up. Props. Don't know what is is with ATL and big leads and blowing them.

1 person likes this

Both teams gave the game away several times but that fumbled snap was deadly.

Tough game. Ryan/Smith seem to have McNabb/Reid-itis. At some point you have to wonder if Smith is the guy to bring them over the hump or if it's time to move on.

Props for showing up.

Mike Smith + Matty Choke have some Reid and Nabb in them

I will not concede that Ryan choked. Ryan was amazing in this game, in my opinion. The interception, like I said, looked like a timing route and Roddy ended up on the ground. The fumble is all him though, but that happens to everyone. So questionable calls on both sides, the roughing the passer hurt a **** ton on third down, it's the rule, I get it, it's just a bad rule. And Roddy was obviously wearing Bowman as a cape on that 4th down. I'm assuming Ryan saw it and tried to draw the flag. Questionable call on HD's catch, but like Mike P. said, it was the only call you could make with the evidence, though I'm surprised they made it.

I had to sulk for a little while before I showed up. Just waiting on Froggy's ATL hating a** to show up when his game is over because he's the dude that's talked the most crap for whatever reason.

I wish we never had that 17-0 lead because it just gave me false hope. If we could have won that game, I think they would have won the Superbowl, but we'll never know because our defense can't handle a Fing gimmick.

Ryan deserves the contract he's about to get. He was putting the ball on the money early in the game. It was surgical.

The thing with Atlanta is that they are so predictable on offense, but they do a hell of a job of executing (who didn't see the roll out to Roddy on 3rd down coming?). They execute so well and are coached really well but when one little thing doesn't work the way it was taught/coached, they seem to panic. I like Matt Ryan and I like Mike Smith but I don't think they mesh well together under pressure.

It's not a gimmick lol, if the QB makes the right read its a nice gain. How many times did you see gore stuffed for no gain on some reads? It's baisically a coin toss

It's not a gimmick lol, if the QB makes the right read its a nice gain. How many times did you see gore stuffed for no gain on some reads? It's baisically a coin toss

It's a gimmick. Just like the Wildcat was a gimmick, just like Tebow was a gimmick. Eagles fans will probably defend it because they'll probably be running something similar in the near future, but it's a gimmick. It's effective, no doubt, but eventually it'll run it's course.

It's a gimmick. Just like the Wildcat was a gimmick, just like Tebow was a gimmick. Eagles fans will probably defend it because they'll probably be running something similar in the near future, but it's a gimmick. It's effective, no doubt, but eventually it'll run it's course.

To each his own lol, Cam Newtons been running it for two years now. I agree that it's not a great way to base a team off of, but run a read option 3 times in a row and its bound to work atleast once. San Fransicos touchdowns all came on the read option I believe.

may be a gimmick, but it's not like it was a surprise...your team defended it great in the first quarter...then proceeded to ish the bed...

To each his own lol, Cam Newtons been running it for two years now. I agree that it's not a great way to base a team off of, but run a read option 3 times in a row and its bound to work atleast once. San Fransicos touchdowns all came on the read option I believe.

Yeah, they did, you can keep the ball out of the QBs hand, which Atlanta did, but you also sacrifice pass rush, which is what happened the last 2 weeks. That and Abraham being banged up, then Matthews leaving for a bit as well.

may be a gimmick, but it's not like it was a surprise...your team defended it great in the first quarter...then proceeded to ish the bed...

Yeah, we were doing solid until Cliff Matthews hurt his ankle. Pretty sure he came back later, but at that point, we were using a hobbled Abraham and a 3rd string DE. No excuses though, injuries happen to everyone.

Ryan played a hell of a game....got hurt at the end and it didn't look good. The defense cost the Falcons..almost last week as well.

They were playing for the right to lose to the Ravens anyway. In two weeks Ray will have his second ring.

:roll:

Thats all I'm gonna say

This is why I hate Giants fans lol

Good thing you didn't win.....you'd have to play the Ravens in the big game. Better for you, your season is over now.

1 person likes this

Lay into me. Though I will say, 4th and 5, that should have been a PI call and I'm still not sure why Roddy White was on the ground on that interception because Fox opted not to show the full replay. Our Fing linebackers outside of Weatherspoon are terrible.

props for the season, good team there. u showed up that gets respect.

This is why the Falcons got no respect all year. People knew today's outcome was a real possibility.

Lay into me. Though I will say, 4th and 5, that should have been a PI call ...

Maybe but without the gift of the replay official, they likely aren't even on the field for there to be a PI call.
2 people like this