Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] Key For Kelly: How He Adapts

106 posts in this topic

This is going to be the longest off-season EVER!!!

Hope it all works!

ADAPTATION

This all sounds great but we need to see his staff hired and then his roster assembled and then camp and then pre-season before we should speculate any further.

Meh taking to long. He doesn't understand how much work and time it's going to take to fix this team.

PPW ...Nothing about what has occurred this off season so far sounds great..... besides of course bootin MOronweg

PPW - But we have nothing else to do until Chip gives us news. Shutout quality DC sounds awful good to me though. D needs to have heart installed, then we can see what we have. I don't know how many players will survive the operation, and I don't care how any wins the 1st year, as long as they all play with the newly installed heart on existing roster. New players hopefully still have fully functioning hearts so operations won't be necessary.

1 person likes this

Great first week. I think the Eagles will be very entertaining to watch these next few years.

What is the big rush to get a staff together???? The staff can't really do anything until after the SB.

1 person likes this

>>MWH: are you mindful that Chip Kelly has already hired the D-line Coach (azzarino) AND the Line Backers Coach (minter)?

And PPW goes yard again! Very interested to see who The Chopper tabs as his DC.

PPW....According to reports, the Iggles contacted Horton but he went with Browns. How do you feel about Shurmur? Makes you think The Chopper wants to go with Foles because of Shurmur's reputation for developing QB's

Can you blame Horton going witht he Browns that D is nice as hell....Taylor and Rubin big DTs Jackson at LB, Taylor Mays S, Joe Haden CB. Browns have alot of young talent on that D with some solid vetern leadership

What is the big rush to get a staff together???? The staff can't really do anything until after the SB.

How is your confidence level in Chip Kelly so far? Scale is 1-5. 1=Poor and 5=Excellent.

One measurement is who has he hired?

I am still at a "1". A very committed Eagles fan,but, believe Lurie jumped out of the aircraft without his parachute.

You can't tell me that Jon Gruden would have turned down $7MM per season to coach football?

1 person likes this

Lovie seemed to make it very clear he wasn't going back to a coordinator. Of course, now that all the HC positions have been filled he might change his tune...

At least the hires made are not here to teach say the wide 9.. They just position coaches at the moment.. Teaching fundamentals n technique.. When the DC comes in then it will be his scheme i guess.. BG i didnt know Taylor Mays was a Brown thought he was still a Bengal.. Browns could be looking good next year huh

Disgusted...Listening to what Kelly likes in his DC I don't think he would be a fan of Lovie's D. Kelly likes to attack and be aggressive Lovie is more of a cover 2 bend don't break D. I could be wrong though

1 person likes this