Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highboy

MMA Training

9 posts in this topic

Silly question to most Dave but as someone who trains in muay thai I thinks its interesting the number of NFL athletes that have adopted one form of mixed martial arts training or the other to improve performance. My coach has a growing number of high school athletes in various sports looking to come work out in boxing, muay thai, or even brazillian jiu jitsu. I guess it works? I was just curious if you knew of any Eagles players who do any of that kind of training and if so what discipline?

Back in the day, Dawk did.

Back in the day, Dawk did.

lol. I believe it.

was just curious if you knew of any Eagles players who do any of that kind of training and if so what discipline?

Nnamdi is a practicing ninja.

1 person likes this

Jay Glazer does this stuff and I think Jarrad Page was one of his guys so take from that what you will.

Jay Glazer does this stuff and I think Jarrad Page was one of his guys so take from that what you will.

I don't take anything away from it. Demarco Murray has started doing it also. I can tell you flat out there is no better cardio training in the world. I was just curious if any Eagles have taken it up.

Nnamdi is a practicing ninja.

Like you don't even know he's there.

Like you don't even know he's there.

I just got his joke. I'm an idiot.

I can tell you flat out there is no better cardio training in the world. I was just curious if any Eagles have taken it up.

Babin said running with the bulls is the best cardio training.