Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E v 2.0

Ray Lewis not only killed some one but uses HGH

101 posts in this topic

In their prime I would take Urlacher over him by a mile

2 people like this

I just find it hilarious what a complete fraud this dude is. He is so over the top with his BS it makes it that much more obvious. Hilarious that people buy into it.

It's like people who believe politicians are clean as a whistle.

3 people like this

he absolutely did steroids, didnt kill anyone. still a myth.

not to mention this is the dumbest topic in the history of the Superbowl. Who cares who does steroids. Everyone on the field uses steroids or HGH. You think all players in the NFL get to be 6-4 260 lbs and run 4.4's naturally?

he absolutely did steroids, didnt kill anyone. still a myth.

not to mention this is the dumbest topic in the history of the Superbowl. Who cares who does steroids. Everyone on the field uses steroids or HGH. You think all players in the NFL get to be 6-4 260 lbs and run 4.4's naturally?

Link?, I know Jevon kearse at 6' 4" 255 was beyone fast, but it's not the norm for guys to run a 4.4 forty @ 260 LB's

In their prime I would take Urlacher over him by a mile

No you wouldn't.
2 people like this

Maybe the last true football warrior.

Bahahahahahaha!

2 people like this

This has to be the biggest joke of a story i ever heard. Ray Lewis has had 17 years of tests and in his last year someone comes out accusing him of "Deer-Antler Spray".

The fact that this is a story is hilarious

The guy who he supposedly contacted to get this stuff was on ESPN Radio this afternoon (Van Pelt/Russillo Show) and claims that this stuff is as natural as "steak and milk", and that it "should not be a banned substance".

But it is not a question of "should not be". If it IS banned, and Lewis used it then there's a problem. And it's a problem whether or not banned substances are widely used (wink, wink) or not, because, if this can all be substantiated it is now public knowledge, and public perception means something, though perhaps not to Ray Lewis.

Lewis's next stop is in Canton, he'll go in whether this is all verified or not. This isn't baseball, after all.

Link?, I know Jevon kearse at 6' 4" 255 was beyone fast, but it's not the norm for guys to run a 4.4 forty @ 260 LB's

Wow you took that way too literally. Running 4.5's whatever.

Wow you took that way too literally. Running 4.5's whatever.

he ran a 4.58 in 1996, he is not 6 ft 4 260, not even close. More like 6 ft 1 240.

You think a time like that when Ray Lewis was 21 years old is unreasonable?

What the hell are you talking about? he ran a 4.58 in 1996, he is not 6 ft 4 260, not even close. More like 6 ft 1 240.

You think a time like that when Ray Lewis was 21 years old is unreasonable? Please.

He wasnt talking about Lewis specifically, just football players in general.

He wasnt talking about Lewis specifically, just football players in general.

Didn't see that. Thanks

Didn't see that. Thanks

yeah sorry should have clarified it. For example Julius Peppers who was caught with steroids is like 6-6 300 lbs and runs like the wind you dont just do that naturally.

What?

i know i thought the same thing but left it alone. Ray Lewis is the best MLB ever.

NFL.com saying Lewis may play 10 games next season...thought he was retiring this year? Guess he just trolled everyone

NFL.com saying Lewis may play 10 games next season...thought he was retiring this year? Guess he just trolled everyone

they were quoting Ed Reed

IGF-1 can't be taken orally/sub-linguallly, it won't make it to your circulation. This really isn't a story.

This is a non-story. The amount of IGF-1 in deer antler is almost negligible. The only way to get the real effects is to inject it.

Also dermal applications (patches, sprays) only absorb at about 10% of the substance that is in whatever you're using.

In typical OTC deer antler, they contain 30 ng of IGF-1 and on cycles people use 50-100mcg a day. So that's over 1,000x the potency and if the dermals only absorb at 10% then they'd need 10,000x the amount you'd get from a single dose of OTC stuff. I'm not sure if there's really any kind of "mega potent" deer antler extract because that's the only way it'd be plausible.

Also, how is a player using any kind of PED surprising in the least? If they didn't, it would takes players a lot longer to come back from injury. There wouldn't be people like Suggs come back perfectly fine 6 months after an ACL tear.

:roll: @ people thinking all he took was deer antlers.

You can NOT compete with the best of the best in any professional sport without PEDs. Not cycling, not baseball, not football, not tennis (have you seen the Williams sisters for christs sake?), not track, etc etc. All of the top level players must use something these days to compete.

The planet has never seen the strength and speed of todays players. Not even close.