Photo

[News] 2013 Season Ticket Prices Announced

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,901 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

The Philadelphia Eagles today announced their 2013 ticket prices. For the first time since 2009, season ticket prices will increase.Lower Level Sideline seats and Upper Level Loge seats have increa...

View the full article

#2 heyeaglefn

heyeaglefn

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 16,591 posts
  • Fan Since:Before you

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Lol

#3 CouldCareLess

CouldCareLess

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

Can't believe they sent me an invoice as if I am going to buy season tickets when they RAISE THE PRICE after a losing season. I am not going to pay more to watch them lose with a different coach. I will watch games on my new Sony 4k tv (guess you know where that season ticket money went too).

#4 Footballman175

Footballman175

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 14,888 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Only the Eagles would raise Season ticket prices after their worst record since 1998. Eagles have won less than 5 games twice in the past 41 years

#5 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 18,245 posts
  • Fan Since:1958

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Only the Eagles would raise Season ticket prices after their worst record since 1998. Eagles have won less than 5 games twice in the past 41 years

that stat of winning less than 5 games only twice over the last 41 years can't be correct. I have see many bad teams over that time-frame. Last year we won less than 5. '98 we won 3. No way they are the only 2 seasons over the last 41 years.

#6 Footballman175

Footballman175

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 14,888 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

that stat of winning less than 5 games only twice over the last 41 years can't be correct. I have see many bad teams over that time-frame. Last year we won less than 5. AR's first year in '99 we won 3. No way they are the only 2 seasons over the last 41 years.

it's correct. 1998 and 1982. (37 years to be exact)

http://www.pro-footb....com/teams/phi/

#7 LancasterCountyEagle

LancasterCountyEagle

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

Wow.....everybody got cheated the last 2 seasons...we pay for entertainment...the games were so painful that alot of the fans left the stadium by half-time including me! Now they want to continue to annoy us with a price increase, using the excuse for improving their relatively new stadium that tax payers and fans paid for! The stadium didn;t get a lot of full game use the last 2 years, but it needs to be upgraded. RIGHT! The only thing I know that needs upgraded is the worthless esculator to the 2nd level that has been breaking down since DAY 1

#8 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 18,245 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

it's correct. 1998 and 1982. (37 years to be exact)

http://www.pro-footb....com/teams/phi/

even if you change it from 41 to 37 years...it includes back to back 4 win seasons in '75...'76 along with '82 '98 and last year. The countdown starts from 2012.

#9 Footballman175

Footballman175

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 14,888 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

even if you change it from 41 to 37 years...it includes back to back 4 win seasons in '75...'76 along with '82 '98 and last year. The countdown starts from 2012.

it's been a long time man, that's all i'm trying to say

#10 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 18,245 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

it's been a long time man, that's all i'm trying to say

haha...true and i have seen most of the pain...

#11 SHADYcatch25

SHADYcatch25

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • Fan Since:#12 punted

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

If they are going to raise tickets, then they have to change colors too!

#12 MJB2013

MJB2013

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

2nd round pick? Robert Woods
Highlight tape: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=1aLPm38LBwg

#13 number1fan

number1fan

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

and they want us to pay the same amount for pre-season games, that I haven't gone to, and don't intent to go too, my ticket will be up for sale, I will not pay what they are asking for.

#14 applestillskins

applestillskins

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Fan Since:The Sack!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

That's BS!! I went to five home games the past two years and 2 were blow outs and 2 were 4 th Q let downs! I wont pay extra to watch that slop! Xfinity after tailgating for here on out

#15 eagleswintoday

eagleswintoday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

unless they plan to put up big bucks in free agency agian

#16 Rome

Rome

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 33,550 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

and they want us to pay the same amount for pre-season games, that I haven't gone to, and don't intent to go too, my ticket will be up for sale, I will not pay what they are asking for.

I'm not happy about the increase but this argument always makes me laugh.

The Eagles could print 10 bucks on the preseason ticket if it made you feel better but you could damn well be sure they'd be charging another 20 bucks a ticket for each regular season ticket.

The bottom line is you either pay the whole $950 (or whatever) or you don't. It's up to you. But quit ****ing about the number printed on the ticket because it's inconsequential.

#17 MarcoIslander

MarcoIslander

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

Lurie sure has balls after the crap he and Reid put on the field the last 2 seasons to raise the ticket prices. Don't tell us Lurie is only in it for the money. This is a clear sign of that.

#18 rehabmax

rehabmax

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

Considering the awful teams of 2011 and 2012 the season ticket holders should be seeing prices decrease. What extra services do we get? Big fat nothing. Forcing us to buy 2 worthless preseason games at full cost always has pissed me off too.

#19 IgglezPhan95

IgglezPhan95

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

WOW!!!! 4-12 and they raise prices like we won the Super Bowl!!! I sure want to pay $95 to watch Victor Cruz burn Nnamdi all game long. Just because we got Kelly doesn't merit an increase. And why are they gonna save money to reno the stadium when they could use that money for better things like improving the staff so we won't get our tails handed to us this year.

#20 philly1987

philly1987

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Fan Since:1991

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

What the fu** is wrong with u lurie we had a Fi*g horrible season and you raise prises! So what if its kelly i hope no one goes to the games people do not go to the games they will be forced to lower the damn prices damn idiots we didn't win the super bowl or even make the playoffs damn stupid idiotic morons!!

#21 Raf55

Raf55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

The team has a home record the past two seasons that is absolutely laughable and they want us to help pay for improvements to a stadium that us taxpayers have already payed for by raising ticket prices. Everyone should support their team and the local economy by watching from the neighborhood pub and having a good dinner with the money we save .Lets watch a few games on TV and see if we still have Keystone Cops trying to play football.Maybe by then we will know who the coaches are.There are a helluva lot of "if's" with this team right now.

#22 thesnowleopard

thesnowleopard

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. ha, ha, ha.

What audacity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 Kmarcelli

Kmarcelli

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Fan Since:1987

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:32 AM

Go 4-12 have no QB and lose most of our home games.. we should raise ticket prices... We do have a new head coach because we were so bad. That has to count for something.. Must be a joke.

#24 dub sel

dub sel

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

ok raise the ticket price a lil bit, but now how about free parking also? paying for parking is absurd. with all that space u gotta pay like $25. i understand they dont just want anybody rolling up to park and hang out who isnt attending, but idk scan the ticket or sumthin. that parking is the joke.

#25 SHADYcatch25

SHADYcatch25

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

Well this season is almost over. Next week can't get here soon enough. We can put this season's madness behind us and finally move forward with "Chip Change".

I approve this message....

#26 jhop

jhop

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

guess we need more wind whirlygigs...

#27 lovedbirds

lovedbirds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

Timing is everything and the timing of this S U C K S!

#28 dub sel

dub sel

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

reduce parking!!!!! until i win lotto i cant afford a condo like across the street.

#29 SHADYcatch25

SHADYcatch25

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

They don't have anything else to talk about, so here ya go! Everyone crying about some new news, lol well you got some. Bet you won't ask about any new news anymore.

#30 nico1221

nico1221

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

is the
NFL get ready for the lawsuit against the ex-players which they will settle but half of the disable vets will be dead by the time the dust settles