Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bravens1

Seattle will win the Superbowl next season.

33 posts in this topic

They will beat the Panthers in the NFC.. As good as the Niners, Saints, Falcons, Blue may be, Seattle is in another league.. Book it. We all know that had they beaten Atlanta, they would have been the favorite.. I am convinced..

Not possible, the Eagles can't have their home opener against them.

1 person likes this

Seattle will win the Superbowl next season

I don't care who wins the Superbowl. I just want the Eagles to win the Super Bowl.
2 people like this

I don't care who wins the Superbowl. I just want the Eagles to win the Super Bowl.

So, you're saying you care? Dafuq?

So, you're saying you care? Dafuq?

I care about the Super Bowl. I don't know what the Superbowl is tough.

He's saying Super Bowl is two words

EDIT: what he said

They will beat the Panthers in the NFC.. As good as the Niners, Saints, Falcons, Blue may be, Seattle is in another league.. Book it. We all know that had they beaten Atlanta, they would have been the favorite.. I am convinced..

I disagree.

Not possible, the Eagles have no chance of playing the Seahawks in the home opener.

1 person likes this

It has to be from this list, no other team can win it:

Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Packers, Vikings, Broncos, Raiders, Buccaneers

1 person likes this

I thought KC was a home game for us?

That game was crazy.

I think Seattle will be a threat for a while. If I'm them I'm looking to draft a playmaking wr and a back up rb. After that just depth and maybe o linemen. That team is scary good. They most likely would've worked the Niners again had the Falcons not gotten lucky at the end.

It has to be from this list, no other team can win it:

Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Packers, Vikings, Broncos, Raiders, Buccaneers

First team to play SB in home yard

:thumbsup:

I've already got Seattle in next year's SB too. They look real good, and as good as the Niners are, I wouldn't be surprised to see Seattle win that division and the NFC.

For the next 3/4 years I can see Seattle, SF, Atlanta, Houston really being strong contenders and advancing deep in the playoffs.

There are plenty of contenders for next year. Your guess is as good as anybody`s.

You know who I like?

The Saints in the NFC; and the Steelers - who will be next year's 2012 Texans, and 2011 Packers - in the AFC; except that they won't fall apart in December/January the way the '12 Texans and '11 Packers did.

The worst thing that could have happened to the rest of the NFC was the 49ers losing the SB. That will be one talented, motivated team everyone will have to deal with.

The worst thing that could have happened to the rest of the NFC was the 49ers losing the SB. That will be one talented, motivated team everyone will have to deal with.

You can almost lock it down now..they won't make it back to the SB next season...history isn't on their side..it'll be someone else, but they should get back to the playoffs with easy though...

Don't we all.

This is a silly post. The Seahawks were the best team in the playoffs this year but they were inexperienced. That doesn't mean they will be the best team in the playoffs next year. It's almost always whatever team is hot at the end of the year. The Ravens were the new rule, not the exception. The Seahawks are a legit contender, but so are a lot of teams.

OP is drunk with power. Just because your team won the SB doesn't mean you can predict games.

They'll be really good. What worries me with them is so many people are on the bandwagon. Love Russell Wilson though so if it's not the iggs (and it won't be) I'd like to see him get it

Don't we all.

Hell no :nonono:

Neither the Seahawks nor the Panthers will be in the NFC championship game next season.

Not the Panthers, but Seattle, if they keep up what they did this season, could very well be there. Its not out of the realm of possibility