Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rich36

Jackson on E's O in 2013: Mayhem for NFL DC's

55 posts in this topic

So now players can't be positive and happy? Just because you are a loser and unhappy doesn't mean everybody has to be.

2 people like this

Sure, they could be positive and happy, but dont you think it would be wise for them to have a QB on the roster who can run his gimmick offense before taking said excitement public?

Makes perfect sense to me

So now players can't be positive and happy? Just because you are a loser and unhappy doesn't mean everybody has to be.

:roll:

Hey, I'm always happy here..especially when I'm slapping around JNC with my johnson..I just think this is more delusional talk from a player on a squad who needs a reality check..he just went 4-12 for crying out loud

Sure, they could be positive and happy, but dont you think it would be wise for them to have a QB on the roster who can run his gimmick offense before taking said excitement public?

Makes perfect sense to me

Pretty much every original innovation in NFL history was labeled a "gimmick" initially with the big difference being they were only still considered a "gimmick" after the fact when they failed (see "the run & shoot") but genuis when the succeeded (see "WCO").

:roll:

Hey, I'm always happy here..especially when I'm slapping around JNC with my johnson..I just think this is more delusional talk from a player on a squad who needs a reality check..he just went 4-12 for crying out loud

I guess that's the difference between you and DJ. He has millions of dollars and plenty of women and you are trying to slap guys in the face with your wang. Now you see why he's so happy?

BTW Einstein 4-12 was the reality check. I swear that you Giant fans should move to TATE because you would fit in perfectly.

some team ran that gimmick offense in the SB and the ravens couldnt stop it. stfu rich. the eagles were better than the giants for the majority of the last decade.

some team ran that gimmick offense in the SB and the ravens couldnt stop it. stfu rich. the eagles were better than the giants for the majority of the last decade.

Look at the records since the E's lost SB 39..it's really not even close...plus the 2 Lombardi Trophies sitting up in East Rutherford since then dispute your claim...

Look at the records since the E's lost SB 39..it's really not even close...plus the 2 Lombardi Trophies sitting up in East Rutherford since then dispute your claim...

Our 6 division titles arent better than your 3 what? You must struggle with math....

Eagles won the division 01 02 03 04 06 10

Giants won the division 00 05 08

relax you're not talking to mighty jnc, take off the boxing gloves and homer glasses.

they had practically no success with the read option stuff.

they had practically no success with the read option stuff.

Yeah Kaepernick only had 370 yards of offense by himself. And they had huge success with the read option frank gore ran for 110 yards and 16 carries came out of the pistol.

Our 6 division titles arent better than your 3 what? You must struggle with math....

Eagles won the division 01 02 03 04 06 10

Giants won the division 00 05 08

relax you're not talking to mighty jnc, take off the boxing gloves and homer glasses.

Again, since 2004 your record is considerably worse..the 1st 4 years, there is no debate..the Giants fell off the face of the earth after losing to the Ravens and then choking away that game in SF...But, since 2005, there really is no debate...since then, you've collected a couple of worthless t-shirts for division titles/fluke games..they Giants have 2 shiny Lombardi Trophies in their facility...end debate.

Giants fans are shaking in their boots in here. They know their hopes of winning another title rests on Eli's dwindling arm strength while the Eagles are taking steps to get younger and rebuilding for the future.

Again, since 2004 your record is considerably worse..the 1st 4 years, there is no debate..the Giants fell off the face of the earth after losing to the Ravens and then choking away that game in SF...But, since 2005, there really is no debate...since then, you've collected a couple of worthless t-shirts for division titles/fluke games..they Giants have 2 shiny Lombardi Trophies in their facility...end debate.

Agreed, but a decade is 10 years.We were better than you more years in from 2000-2010 than you were. Just because you won a SB doesnt make you better in years where you won less games and didnt advance as far. :lol:

Giants fans are shaking in their boots in here. They know their hopes of winning another title rests on Eli's dwindling arm strength while the Eagles are taking steps to get younger and rebuilding for the future.

Yeah I woke up in a cold sweat last night thinking of how much better the 4-12 Eagles will be next year simply because Jason Peters will be back...because they were a mighty 8-8 with him the year before

Yeah I woke up in a cold sweat last night thinking of how much better the 4-12 Eagles will be next year simply because Jason Peters will be back...because they were a mighty 8-8 with him the year before

8-8 might win the division next year :lol:

Agreed, but a decade is 10 years.We were better than you more years in from 2000-2010 than you were. Just because you won a SB doesnt make you better in years where you won less games and didnt advance as far. :lol:

Let's call it a draw

8-8 might win the division next year :lol:

I won't go that far..9 could though..

The Eagles are taking steps to reopen their window of opportunity, while the Giants are inching closer and closer to having theirs slam shut. If you look at both teams objectively, which I have, you'd see that.

1 person likes this

The Eagles are taking steps to reopen their window of opportunity, while the Giants are inching closer and closer to having theirs slam shut. If you look at both teams objectively, which I have, you'd see that.

You're expecting something from him that he's totally incapable of doing there Kz.

the same guy that wants to rape children likes rubbing his Johnson on grown men too. belongs in r&r at best.

The Giants are sticking to a plan that has paid major dividends in recent years, while the Eagles are, essentially, starting all over with a new coaching staff, 4 OL guys coming off major injuries, and very likely no QB on the roster to run the new style of offense. "New" doesn't always equate to improvement. I dont think you'd find a team that would take big changes over continuity, unless that team was consistently bad and picked top 5 in the draft every year.

The Giants are sticking to a plan that has paid major dividends in recent years, while the Eagles are, essentially, starting all over with a new coaching staff, 4 OL guys coming off major injuries, and very likely no QB on the roster to run the new style of offense. "New" doesn't always equate to improvement. I dont think you'd find a team that would take big changes over continuity, unless that team was consistently bad and picked top 5 in the draft every year.

3, Peters achilles, Kelce knee, Herremans foot, Mathis played the whole year and the musical chairs at RG wasn't due to injury but ineffective play.

However if you're going to use the Bird's OL injuries as one reason why they can't expect to be successful next year doesn't the same apply to jersey considering:

- Bradshaw just had another foot surgery

- Snee is scheduled to have hip surgery

- Baas was injured and ineffective

(with 2 other OL starters Beatty & Boothe UFA)

- Nicks is hoping that just rest will heal his knee tear

- KP (UFA) is coming off another knee,

- Tuck's chronic shoulder problems

etc, etc