Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xFlip84

Could you imagine Colin Kaepernick in a Chip Kelly offense?

41 posts in this topic

It's hard to imagine anybody in the offense because nobody knows what the offense is gonna look like and nobody can assume it will resemble the Oregon offense in any way. The problem is that's what people are using in an effort to determine what the offense for the Eagles is gonna be.

1 person likes this

Pointless.

I wish we had Tom Brady

I'm with the OP. I wasn't sold on him after his first couple starts. But watching how he handled himself all season. Dude is a BEAST! I really liked how poised he looked in the Superbowl despite being down by 3 scores early and throwing an early INT.

My only gripe is that he had numerous chances in the Redzone to take off and he was trying to force throws to Crab Tree. Particularly on the one before the half and the last td.

But who knows how'd he function in a different offense? I think he's legit though. This last years qb class was just down right ridiculous. We won't see another draft like that I don't think for quite some time.

1 person likes this

Who else came out with Kap...Just cam Newton I thought...

Hypothetically speaking, no.

I wish we had Tom Brady

why stop there...

I wish we had Tom Brady throwing to Megatron, and handing off to AP.

Greg Roman is really smart in his own right. The SF offense will only continue to get better once Kaepernick gets better at progressing through his reads

No, no one can, because no one knows what kind of offense chip will run in the NFL..

1 person likes this

No, no one can, because no one knows what kind of offense chip will run in the NFL..

The Taters do, because only Vick can be the QB apparently.

What's the point? Literally zero chance of getting him.

Also I think that offense is less about Roman and more about Harbaugh.

why stop there...

I wish we had Tom Brady throwing to Megatron, and handing off to AP.

Instant Superbowlzz

In a Chip Kelly OREGON* Offense

Saying that, he'd be a beast in most systems. Guy can throw a solid ball!

1 person likes this

Still don't get all the Kaepernick love. He runs fast and hit's wide open receivers... as does every other scout team QB. He beat up on some terrible defenses and looked pedestrian against the few good ones.

Still don't get all the Kaepernick love. He runs fast and hit's wide open receivers... as does every other scout team QB. He beat up on some terrible defenses and looked pedestrian against the few good ones.

I thought he looked pretty solid and impressive in the Superbowl yesterday and the Ravens are a top tier defensive club. He also did work against the Seahawks too. And their defense is definitely better than average.

Nah, he was making great throws into coverage all post season, too. He's obviously got a cannon for an arm and can put the ball on a rope when he's making a short throw into tight coverage, but he also displayed nice touch on the long ball. He was nothing short of amazing in the playoffs.

Do you ever say anything intelligent? Like ever?

I mean forget the fact that the ravens only gave up 13 points to Tom Brady and all...

Easy to say now, but he was my favorite QB prospect in that draft class :lol:.

I was in no way a fan of Locker, Gabbert, Ponder, or Dalton(missed on that one). Newton I was iffy on and knew he was going #1. CK has a similar skill set to Newton and wasn't much mechanically worse or less accurate, if at all. I was actually surprised he made it to the 2nd round.. I had a feeling someone was going to trade up into the late 1st for him.