Photo

[News] NFL Scouting Combine Invites 333 Players

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,257 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

The NFL Scouting Combine invitations have been sent out to 333 prospects who are hoping to be selected in the 2013 NFL Draft. Among the invitees are a record 67 underclassmen, per NFL.com, who are ...

View the full article

#2 JonnyTsunami

JonnyTsunami

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

ESPN says the Eagles hired Billy Davis as DC. True or false?

#3 philly1987

philly1987

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Fan Since:1991

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

True... they did

#4 will_esco

will_esco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

I'm curious why this is reported on the mobile app but not the website

#5 dub sel

dub sel

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,681 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

cause the like to have a group announcement. the eagles i read today have 23 million dollars they can use to exceed the salary cap. going up to 144 mill if they want. only the eagles and the jaguars can. idk why. but it is true. if need be the eagles have loot to do whatever they want. the eagles may be tempted to bring in free agents... nobody who gets super paid and is a risk like nnamdi, but if there are a guy or 2 out there. we can easily take them. most of our key contributers are already locked up except maclin. this is very good news.

now the eagles and browns are like best friends, the browns defense has been pretty good, they had a formula. that doesnt all go into billy davis, but u best believe with him i believe the linebacker core and front whole front 7 will get real nasty...at least im hoping. the corner position needs to. with him as the hire..it makes this draft very interesting.

so all ppl hoping for joeckal...give me a break, that goes out the window. i now see that davis who is 3-4 savy will get what he wants in the draft for the transition. and i think kelly is going to snatch DA RICK ROGERS the wide receiver in the draft as his skill position choice. i think most other picks will be defensive.