[News] Combine Preview: Offense

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,805 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

INDIANAPOLIS -- Every year there are players who are deemed “risers” and “fallers” following the position drills at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. While those terms are used more in the media tha...

View the full article

#2 dub sel

dub sel

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

well i guess everyone is aware that nnamdi got hit with the take the restructure or leave ultimatum .

#3 SHADYcatch25

SHADYcatch25

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • Fan Since:#12 punted

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

Vick had to do it, so Nnamdi has to also.  When Nnamdi restructures that means we can trade him and Vick.

#4 sambo4

sambo4

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

This team needs a playmaking TE and a big, playmaking WR in the worst way.

#5 Eagle_in_ATL

Eagle_in_ATL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

TE = last on the list.  In order of Team needs:
1. Safety
2. OL
3. safety (again)
4. CB
5. NT (if we move to a 3-4)
6. ILB (if we move to a 3-4)
7. OL (again)
8. WR (a tall, physical endzone threat)
9. FB ?
10. TE/FB

#6 thatboyCA_GM

thatboyCA_GM

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

i've been watching film on this years safety class and there are 3 top guys that i like: Jonathon cyprien, matt elam and Tony jerrerson, Kenny voccaro anc phillip thomas remind me of nate allen (not good) im starting on duke williams next so far he's solid.

#7 trini

trini

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:17 AM

That E.J. Manuel got some history with Chip Kelly, if we go QB think this guy would be a likely QB candidate for my Birds...at this point he might be available in the later rounds. This years QB class has question marks...  can't see Andy Reid NOT trying to go after a more talented, experienced Nick Foles and use KC first pick on a left tackle or take a chance on Chance. I think if we keep our first pick...  the choice would be O Line / DLine depending on which player fell to us.  with our second pick that LB from Oregon Dion at 06'07 that covers slot receivers and TE would add some muck needed length with our LB'ers.That kid RB Kenjon Barner has got to be on our radar... SPEED, KILLS and Kelly wants Elite speed at all positions. Howie has already gone on record saying that Chip dictates a certain Height, Length, Weight etc with different positions. hope Chip wants taller WR.