Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Report: Jenkins' Status Undecided

11 posts in this topic

DUMP ALL THESE GUYS! Why does this team appear to want to stay as is? Vick, Aso, Jenkins, Coleman..... the list goes on. This team needs better football players. No reason to keep these ageing guys that arent good anymore.

DUMP ALL THESE GUYS! Why does this team appear to want to stay as is? Vick, Aso, Jenkins, Coleman..... the list goes on. This team needs better football players. No reason to keep these ageing guys that arent good anymore.

Ummm....Cullen Jenkins is a good football player. He has experience at 3-4 end.

He won't break the bank to resign given his production and you can't turn over 50+ players in one season.

Damn it!

Yeah, this is a no-brainer. He didn't set the world on fire, but he's a good football player and one of the few guys on that defense who earned his keep over the last 2 seasons. With his experience in the 3-4 and versatility, there's no reason to dump him over such a trivial amount of money.

I'm kind of with Token here. Jenkins' impact on defense has diminished. I think his production can be replaced. Plain and simple. But, I'm not against keeping him. He's a good player. Nothing great. More than adequate.

Keep Jenkins he been loyal to the Eagles and has been a good football player for us... We can't strip the team to nothing Keep Jenkins.

1 person likes this

I believe either Mike Patterson or Cullen Jenkins is released. They won't keep both of them.

Trade Cullen and Cole for two third round draft picks Why both players did not get the job done in 2012 and Cole waited this long for hand surgery give me a break and Cullen never gives 100 percent

@ Nate - You really think that each of these guys is worth more than Assante Samuel, who we unloaded for a 7th last year?

keep dreaming...