Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] NFC East Reacts To Chip Kelly

10 posts in this topic

INDIANAPOLIS -- As Chip Kelly makes the transition from college to the NFL, the rest of the NFC East also has to adjust. At the NFL Scouting Combine, some of Kelly's new division rivals reacted to ...

View the full article

Chip chip hooray

1 person likes this

Glad to hear the Cowboy's Defensive Coordinator did horrible when he last faced Chip Kelly's Offense. We must always beat the Cowboys

1 person likes this

Gotta agree with you, Marcoislander. The good thing is I think with all the new coaches,schemes and players we draft and sign. We should be able to take team's by surprise. At the same time it will take another year for any real shot at a ring. I could see them getting a wild card this year. Have 8 to 10 wins. The schedule is the easiest i have seen in a very long time. Of course we had a 4 win year and that plays a big role in the strength of our opponents.

I, too, agree with those thoughts Marcoislander. I have,in fact, insisted repeatedly on another forum that it will take at least two, perhaps three years before the Eagles become playoff-worthy contenders once again. I'll wait, God willing. After all, I've already waited (wasted?) fourteen years for an unfulfilled dream to come true. The assorted naysayers, skeptics, and "sidewalk" coaches on the other unnamed forum remain unconvinced. SMH.

@hedge8727... " CHUCKLE CHUCKLE funny guy. I am an Eagle fan I always expect my Birds to contend...I hope our issues was really about My favorite Eagle Coach Andy whose message had become MUTED and was falling on Deaf Ears and at our core I still believe we have the talent to compete this year. Hopefully Chip is the messenger we have been hoping for.

Shanahan has enuff trubs. He now is gonna another QB.