Photo

[News] Barner: Kelly Painted A Masterpiece

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,234 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

INDIANAPOLIS -- Oregon running back Kenjon Barner remembered how practices were run under former head coach Mike Bellotti. You'd run a play. Take a break. Run the next play. When Chip Kelly took ov...

View the full article

#2 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,247 posts
  • Fan Since:1958

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

Who.

#3 SHADYcatch25

SHADYcatch25

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • Fan Since:#12 punted

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

3D....

You mean to tell me that you didn't know who the 4th ranked in rushing yards per game in the nation was?

#4 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

I liked Barner, he is at the combine.

#5 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

I mean he is no Eddie Lacy but I thought he was pretty good. The guy i want from Oregon the most if ILB Kiko Alonso

#6 medfordindians

medfordindians

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

EAGLESNY1 - Kiko is a beast, for sure. I met him 5 years ago, when we moved to Los Gatos, CA, and my son played on the same team. He is a good kid, from a good family. Check out the highlight video I posted on YouTube of his senior year (my youtube channel is fridaynightgamefilm). In high school he was a men among boys... it was scary at times what he would do to opposing players. He was a beast in college too, once he got on the field (Casey Matthews was the starter in front of him for a couple of years). But I would also like to see the Eagles pick up Kyle Long in the 2nd round. He is athletic, smart, and mean like his dad.

#7 trini

trini

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Sounds like Chip had some talent in Oregon like what this Barner kid is talking about makes me wonder if Chip is bringing any of these guys to Philly. would love that LB Dion " something " cant remember his last name at 06'07" covering slot receivers and TE we would have a more competitive matchup against guys like Jimmy Graham, Gronk these huge athletic TE that are the trend in the league.